The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Surely we can't **** this one up?

Please....don't do an Andy (as I call it) and tempt fate. How many times have I done that and we lose? Don't forget, there's always been shocks in the FA Cup. Remember York against Man Utd years ago? Just...keep knocking on wood lol

Please....don't do an Andy (as I call it) and tempt fate. How many times have I done that and we lose? Don't forget, there's always been shocks in the FA Cup. Remember York against Man Utd years ago? Just...keep knocking on wood lol

No need to go that far back, we got knocked out of the CC by Brentford last season :P

Goodness sake. No shots on Tamworth goal this half yet. This is getting ridiculous. Tamworth are creating more chances and playing better. Think I'm going to avoid the highlights tonight.

Edit-Coleman off injured. Looks like he's pulled something :S

Last edited:
just what we needed in time for the Spurs match. Fml

Bily has a shot. Very well saved. Thats all the action from the 2nd half. Absolutely shocking.

Peno.

//Edit - We should be winning comfortably, but at least we're winning.

Last edited:
Peno.

//Edit - We should be winning comfortably, but at least we're winning.

Feel sorry for Tamworth tbh-they've been creating more than us. We've been woeful in patches. And once again, no goals for any of our strikers. It's just getting beyond a joke now.

On the plus today-Baxter scores again. Recall him now-we need a goalscorer!

The way things are going he might become a defender :P
He certainly scores like one.
And Tim Howard, I don't know what to say about that goal. He obviously is playing in the wrong spot.

bad draw is bad.

I don't think either of us can be pleased with the draw. We've been ***** for a while and have been ravaged by injuries, but both of us could've done with an easier draw.

Can see this going to a replay tbh. Which would be very unwelcome.

Like Heitinga has said in the newpaper-we simply cannot afford any more injuries. 6 is just awful but any more would be catastrophic.

If we get another injury we can kiss the prem goodbye.

If we get another injury we can kiss the prem goodbye.

Normally i'd disagree, what with positivity and all that........but kind of agree on this. But at the same time, just don't want to even think of it. The club would just implode

Baxter's back, and apparently we're in for Gedo. Good stuff.

Back