The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Last edited:
On a lighter note, a reason why Spurs have to make sure they don't give away a free kick:

[video=youtube;rGGYsXT32Xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGGYsXT32Xs[/video]

Stunning is the word

We're going to need a lot of luck, or 30 pieces of silver for Atkinson.

Just been looking at different Everton forums, and I think things are now going to turn nasty between the board and the fans-especially after what I just read on the official website. No surprise after it came out the Arteta money went straight back to the bank. So maybe, just maybe, the people who have been critical of Moyes lately can finally shut up and see what he REALLY has to work with right now after being given a false promise. Will he be at Goodison next season? Watch this space. I wouldn't want him to be. He's had too many broken promises from the board now and it's beyond a joke. And not to mention next years tv money is already spend too.

On a sidenote-Coleman a doubt for tonights match

Last edited:
You never, ever want to look at the club's facebook page.

You never, ever want to look at the club's facebook page.

Yeah. After going through different forums I haven't once looked at it. And basically never want to.

Cahill is back to face Spurs. Be nice of he scored

Everton: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe, Cahill, Saha, Donovan

Spurs: Friedel, Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor

Oh Billy, please let this be one of your better games...

He's going to walk the whole 90 minutes now isn't he?

did you pay 10M for him aswell and he is a bit of a flop?

thats quite a lot of money for everton to waste

no offence lol

no offence lol

flattered to decieve springs to mind. thing is even if we did sell him, just like the Arteta money, the money would go straight back to the bank. no win situation

no offence lol

He's our Arshavin.

Anyways, game's about to start, just got myself some 'buñuelitos de seso', so we better win or I'm going to have a massive indigestion.

last thing i want to see is a heavy defeat-especially with Villa coming up. Also praying there's not another howler from Atko.

come on you boys in blue :wub:

2-1 Everton Mcfadden and a 89th minute Brilliant Baines free kick to silence WHL :D

well, Saha was fairly close with his snapshot

Back