The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
only thing that's going in our favour is at times Spurs seem rather disjointed. They've cluttered the midfield a few times

Edit-that was very close. Nearly 1-0 Everton

I'm starting to feel like we actually gave Atko his 30 pieces of silver...

we can't afford to give away 2 right now let along 30

Big mistake by Baines. And we get punished big time.

Moyes has a look of resignation about him. If you know what I'm saying..........

Moyes has a look of resignation about him. If you know what I'm saying..........

He could be at WHL a whole lot more next season if 'Arry takes the England job?

:( I dont want him to though as he would make spuds even better and he would have money to spend as well .

He could be at WHL a whole lot more next season if 'Arry takes the England job?

:( I dont want him to though as he would make spuds even better and he would have money to spend as well .

Don't let Mike see you say that lol

I wouldn't be surprised though. More and more "fans" (mugs) want him to go as they see him as a "yes man". Which is bull-he's not the one making promises he can't keep. Being hung out to dry now imo. Thing is when it happens there's going to be a mass exodous which would just be.......catastrophic

It's amazing he's still at Everton, to be honest. Thought he'd be perfect for Villa in the summer.

Really don't know how he puts up with it. Some managers would have left a while back with all the false hope being given by the board over and over again

Don't let Mike see you say that lol

I wouldn't be surprised though. More and more "fans" (mugs) want him to go as they see him as a "yes man". Which is bull-he's not the one making promises he can't keep. Being hung out to dry now imo. Thing is when it happens there's going to be a mass exodous which would just be.......catastrophic

Sorry for asking this but if you went down could you come back up again?

or would you be Leeds 2 Because of your finances?

I'm usually against some rich guy taking over a club, but in all honesty unless Ali Baba comes and coughs up a shitload of cash for the club I don't see us in the prem for too long.

Sorry for asking this but if you went down could you come back up again?

or would you be Leeds 2 Because of your finances?

Not straight away no. We'd hit the wall. We've practically spent the TV money for next year already. Any tranfer money would go straight to the bank, and on top of that attendances at home are now below 30,000. Relegation will be absolutely disastrous for us.

Distin off. f.....m........l.

leg injury

shane duffy on at CB

Back