The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Steady on lads. Say it in time with the Pussycat Dolls song and try to take it lightly.

Steady on lads. Say it in time with the Pussycat Dolls song and try to take it lightly.

Would if I was prescribed some happy pills right now :S

(and on a sidenote I hate the pussycat dolls)

Actually, I wish we'd stop deflecting shots into our goal. Second one this year.

Hate to upset you further but........Darren Gibson has held preliminary talks with Everton. Fee being discussed is around £2.5 million after Utd said to him he can leave

Hate to upset you further but........Darren Gibson has held preliminary talks with Everton. Fee being discussed is around £2.5 million after Utd said to him he can leave

You've got to be ******* kidding me. 2.5m for GIBSON?

God **** it, this is getting ridiculous now...

And seriously, his contract is up in the summer and he's ****, what kind of moron would pay that kind of money for out of contract Gibson!?

You know when you reach the point when you just shrug your shoulders ecause nothing surprises you anymore? Tbh I'm at that stage. Because firstly we can't afford a couple of hundred thousand pound for a striker.....then suddenly £2.5 million suddenly appears from nowhere to buy Gibson? something doesn't sit right

You know when you reach the point when you just shrug your shoulders ecause nothing surprises you anymore? Tbh I'm at that stage. Because firstly we can't afford a couple of hundred thousand pound for a striker.....then suddenly £2.5 million suddenly appears from nowhere to buy Gibson? something doesn't sit right

And 2.5 would be enough to trigger Billy Sharp's release clause, I'd much rather have him on board than Gibson.

Would appear it's highly unlikely Distin will feature in Villa game. Shane Duffy set to replace him in starting XI

FA Cup game is now on a Friday night, probably dent our numbers but we don't really take many to Everton anyway but we might do as it is the FA Cup. It's not ideal.

FA Cup game is now on a Friday night, probably dent our numbers but we don't really take many to Everton anyway but we might do as it is the FA Cup. It's not ideal.

Way things are going right now probably find there'll be more Fulham fans than Everton fans lol

Gibson will be beneficial to you, never really hated him at united, it seemed everyone got on his back for the odd wayward pass, if rooney did the same things he would be applauded and it would be 'unlucky'
Yes I think 2.5 mill is probably too much for everton to pay for him, but i believe he will shine at everton and indeed hope he does... good luck gibbo

Doubt Everton will pay for Gibson, I see a loan until the end of the season, then sign on a free.

Well, it's a case of we'll take anybody as long as they make the effort

It's simple - we need some creativity because our 'Arteta-less' midfield is dull and predictable, most of our game goes to the wings with players suck as Drenthe, Baines or Osman (Who could occupy a central role, but has played mostly on the wings and is now injured).

Trying to replace Arteta with Darron 'the Andres Iniesta from Derry' Gibson is an insult to Mikel, a lack of respect for Moyes and for the fans. That said - it's not Gibson's fault, and if he finally joins Everton then I'll back him like any other player and hope he does well.

Darren Gibson signs 4.5 year deal. done and dusted. WE SIGNED SOMONE!!!!!!! :D

Back