The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Gibson scored a belter???????? You will see many of it from him.

We're going to screw up someones season and thats for sure. I'm goddam loving this

That was our master plan all along... Send Gibbo to Everton, let him destroy city from there!!!

I expect Utd and Everton to have an excellent working relationship if we cost City the title. Who knows-they could end up without a trophy. That would just be.........immense lols

Well done gents. ;) We appreciate the help. Do the same against United and we'll send Pienaar back for free.

When people say Chelsea are a team in trouble, I'd disagree. It seems that City are intent on gifting away the title at times.

It's going to be a very nervy last few minutes. Thing is, playing the way we are now-do we really need Pienaar? If we can perform like this, savaged by injuries, against a team like City, I say no we don't need him. Made me a very proud Everton fan tonight I'm more than happy to say.

Doesn't affect Arsenal in anyway but still

loool at City

You have deserved this game, a brilliant win! for you boys :)

[video=youtube;pXpplGmA9Tc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXpplGmA9Tc[/video]

City, you can take your oil and shove it. Great win. Stracqualursi bossed the pitch.

Thank you Gibson. Always had goals in him, just need run of games.

Moyes you LEGEND.

Very very proud fan tonight. Now up to Utd to take advantage. A lot of people wrote us off outside this forum, and a lot of City fans have said they're going to win everything. And then they step into Goodison.............

nothing to do with everton

but it would be hiliarous if City win nothing this season after owning the first few months of the season

Unbelievable Jeff!

Very proud of the team tonight, showed true Everton spirit, contesting for every ball, not giving up and reaping the rewards. Big Denis was fantastic, that man played his socks off! I haven't seen a player in an Everton shirt work that hard in a long time.

Glued to SSN now, with optimism that we can get Pienaar. Looking doubtful, but keeping the faith.

Never looked forward to MoTD so much as I have tonight lol

August 31 2011:we took your best player? very late in the day, Making you all depressed

January 31 2012: You beat Man City, Get in 2 good players making you all happy

Big change lol ;)

Back