The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Agent Pienaar doing work.

His poor performances for us were merely to lull Chelsea into a false sense of security.

Agent Pienaar doing work.

His poor performances for us were merely to lull Chelsea into a false sense of security.

Same as Gibson for United then.

We're just the middleman here.

Talk about an ideal birthday present. Very happy boy |)

Talk about an ideal birthday present. Very happy boy |)
Happy B-day mate :D If i get this right :D BTW In FIFA 12 my virtual pro is in Everton,i beat my mate 5-0! He was Liverpool,my virtual pro scored 5 goals,lololololo :D

:wub: Everton your hero's

lets hope we get something at the SOL

Well played Everton!! seems like our slip at old trafford may go unpunished in CL race ^^)

Donovan is superb player, gives more than 100% in every game. Anyone know when his contract is up with LA galaxy?

Happy B-day mate :D If i get this right :D BTW In FIFA 12 my virtual pro is in Everton,i beat my mate 5-0! He was Liverpool,my virtual pro scored 5 goals,lololololo :D

Cheers. Safe to say the bday celebrations are now in full swing lol.

We fear nobody!

Well, now that it's over, happy bday ajt. May the hangover be lenient tomorrow...

Just pathetic from Shebby singh. Worst pundit ever. Said Moyes is not a genius and will be happy with anywhere from 5th to 15th and he is not a ambitious manager. As clueless as ever from Shebby. (For anyone who doesn't know him, he is a pundit on ESPN).

Just pathetic from Shebby singh. Worst pundit ever. Said Moyes is not a genius and will be happy with anywhere from 5th to 15th and he is not a ambitious manager. As clueless as ever from Shebby. (For anyone who doesn't know him, he is a pundit on ESPN).

Is that Indian ESPN?

Yep. I think his punditry is aired in India and other Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia and other countries nearby.

I was watching the game on Indian ESPN but switched to another stream for the last 5 mins because it started lagging. In hindsight it was a good move, I'd have probably spent some 10-15 minutes ranting otherwise.

I was watching the game on Indian ESPN but switched to another stream for the last 5 mins because it started lagging. In hindsight it was a good move, I'd have probably spent some 10-15 minutes ranting otherwise.

Lucky you. Usually I skip that as I hate to hear Shebby and Bald Macca (Ex Liverpool player) doing their expert analysis. They haven't got a clue on what they are talking. Anyways like you I will also spend more mins on ranting about their **** punditry, but will leave at it.

Ha, and you sold Saha. IN YOUR FACE. me still likes Everton.

Back