The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Right. Back to the usual routine. Getting some beer.

That's sacrilege!

Not as bad as you think tbf. If it's sweet Italian it is rather pleasurable on the palette. Saying that, will do anything to get a bit tipsy while saving money lol

We have some cheap beers worth less than a pound per litre over here, which I discovered recently and are quite good. Perfect fit for a club like Everton if you ask me.

Donovan - We fear nobody | Sky Sports

Well, we demonstrated that against Man City. Shame we couldn't do the same against ****** Wigan. Oh well. Least it shows we ARE a force to be reckoned with, and have what it takes to ruin anyone's season.

Including our own!

Well, on the plus-at least the gaffer and players realised they were playing **** and instead of complaining and whinging, they took responsibility and tried to do better-evident by the improved attacking movement. Most players would just blame others or the manager.

Well, on the plus-at least the gaffer and players realised they were playing **** and instead of complaining and whinging, they took responsibility and tried to do better-evident by the improved attacking movement. Most players would just blame others or the manager.

Oh I'm not complaining, I was merely pointing out the fact that if we were able to consistently reproduce the form that got all three points against City we would be much closer to a European finish than the relegation places.

Oh I'm not complaining, I was merely pointing out the fact that if we were able to consistently reproduce the form that got all three points against City we would be much closer to a European finish than the relegation places.

Not you lol-players. Well, except Bily. Typical parting shot from a player who had more than enough time to attempt to cement a first team place. All I've seen from press releases is Moyes blaming himself and players blaming themselves. Though I don't see how Moyes can blame himself for not playing more attractive football-we've been ravaged by injuries as we all know. Saying that-not many teams have been consistent this season-or the previous season. Except maybe Sunderland. Stats show that if O'Neill took over at the beginning of the season, based on current form, Sunderland would be sitting at the top of the Premiership. Remarkable turnaround.

But it's definately another "one of those seasons" in the Prem again.

Rodwell out with yet another hamstring injury. Cryin out loud.

Rodwell out with yet another hamstring injury. Cryin out loud.

He'll be fine once his hamstrings catch up with his overall growth, same thing happened with Gerrard when he started out. His body grew too quick for his hamstrings. Give it a year or two

He'll be fine once his hamstrings catch up with his overall growth, same thing happened with Gerrard when he started out. His body grew too quick for his hamstrings. Give it a year or two

Really hope so. Like Moyes said he's been given extra time off to recover. Though that is a good point about Gerrard. Be a shame if it was something else that stopped him reaching his potential.

Anyone know when the Derby is? Had a look around yesterday and couldn't find a date-will the date be set after the Blackpool match? Need to know so I can plan my day lol

That is EXACTLY what we have been missing this past year or so. Welcome back Pienaar.

We need to settle down now though, and keep playing. Don't sit back.

Back