The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Baines stating his case to be England starting LB. Excellent game imo.

Excuse me while I go and empty the bricks I just deposited in my underwear

Everton on a good run. 3 wins over big boys and all with clean sheet.

Spurs dominated the second half, but it was a great backs-to-the-wall performance. Back to the top half of the table.

Everton on a good run. 3 wins over big boys and all with clean sheet.

Which makes the Derby match even more critical. Christ this is going to be such a nervy end to the season. The march to Europe continues

Which makes the Derby match even more critical. Christ this is going to be such a nervy end to the season. The march to Europe continues

I think with your current form you have a good chance in FA cup aswell.

I think with your current form you have a good chance in FA cup aswell.

To be honest, the other teams that have fixtures against us should feel nervous. Man City, Spurs, Chelsea...taking a nice collection of scalps-after selling key players.

After the start we had to the season, if someone said to me we'd have an excellent chance to finish 7th, be in the quarter final of the FA Cup, would beat the aforementioned teams, I'd ask them what drugs they were taking.......and ask if I could have some

Woohooo! Celebrated that win like an Arsenal win! :D

Bale is such a diver, how many dives is that he has done in the last 4 games?

To be honest, the other teams that have fixtures against us should feel nervous. Man City, Spurs, Chelsea...taking a nice collection of scalps-after selling key players.

After the start we had to the season, if someone said to me we'd have an excellent chance to finish 7th, be in the quarter final of the FA Cup, would beat the aforementioned teams, I'd ask them what drugs they were taking.......and ask if I could have some

Just noticed we are against you soon. This run can continue now for 2 more games. :)

I wouldn't be so confident Quasit, Everton in this form at Goodison Park will be a really difficult fixture.

A point would be a good result imo

Just beat the **** out of City and we'll be extremely pleased. ****, we will even give you Owen if you want.

I wouldn't be so confident Quasit, Everton in this form at Goodison Park will be a really difficult fixture.

A point would be a good result imo

I'm far from confident and I agree that point would be good result.

Bale is such a diver, how many dives is that he has done in the last 4 games?

Just wait until we see Spurs vs. Liverpool again. Bale vs Suarez. Nevermind winning man of the match, it will be an oscar for best performance, judged by Busquets.

Just wait until we see Spurs vs. Liverpool again. Bale vs Suarez. Nevermind winning man of the match, it will be an oscar for best performance, judged by Busquets.

Actually we seen that match a few weeks ago.

Back