The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Pass on Owen lol.

And if anyone's interested, BK is being interviewed on Talksport shortly. I'll be listening-be interesting I suspect.

Seeing as the Derby is coming up:

[video=youtube;n-XBAeguiFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-XBAeguiFs[/video]

Quality players in there. Fowler, Collymore, Big Dunc, and of course Gary Speed with the equaliser

Outside of football-Evertons Bill Kenwright to return to Corrie. Good god.............

Think Drenthe should calm it. Pointless arguing with Leighton ffs

Get the **** in Cahill! What an overdue goal-huge goal for us too season wise

There's some questionable officiating at time. Bendtner obviously taking a leaf out of Cattermoles book too by the looks of it

Fellaini is overrated in FM ? I don't think so. Great player, wouldn't mind him at United.

Do I not like this match. Sunderland are having a great first half tbh

I think neutrals love it. Classic English game. Jelavic is great so far.

Oh, what a strike by Drenthe! I barely recognized him, he changed his look :D
Where's Sessegnon ?

Campbell still can't outrun Distin. Says it all about Sylvain

No need to do that. You're going to win this one, just need a little more luck.

Hope so. It's just evenly poised. We are having more possession-but Sunderland are showing they are still dangerous once McLean (sp) gets the ball in midfield. I also like that Colback lad too.

O yeah-thanks for not giving the pen ref.

And can someone explain why that was a yellow for Distin? What the ****? So you if you brush socks, you can fall to the ground in immense pain. Do me a favour

A very frustrating second half. Very. And I've got to say some of the officiating was questionable. 2nd pen shout against O'Shea-I think we have reason to complain. The linesman had some dodgy spells too. But it was a typical cup match. But my biggest complaint is against Drenthe. I'm getting tired of seeing players going down like they've been shot-and he's guilty too. He's got to stop doing it. It was at times embarassing.

But credit Sunderlands GK. Fantastic double save to keep them in the game toward the end

Back