The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Sylvain Distin agrees new Everton deal ^^)

And a new addition to the ranks-Norwich youth graduate, Sam Kelly, from Norwich City. The 19-year-old recently updated his Twitter profile to reflect his move:

Was at Norwich City FC. Now a professional Footballer at Everton FC.

Last edited:
So Arteta's return to Goodison tomorrow. :) (if he plays)

Will he get a good reception?

So Arteta's return to Goodison tomorrow. :) (if he plays)

Will he get a good reception?

Should do. Deserves it for the service and performances. Been a great player for us

PLEASE DO

To be honest I'd be a lot more confident without Van Persie playing-guys just a pure goal machine and no defence seems able to stop him. Only way I can see us stopping him is with two DM's

To be honest I'd be a lot more confident without Van Persie playing-guys just a pure goal machine and no defence seems able to stop him. Only way I can see us stopping him is with two DM's

Could do. + its always hard at Goodison.

What a shockingly poor goal to concede. So unlike us to concede like that during a set piece. woeful

either something wrong with my stream.........but that goal was not offside. wtf?!

Goal wasn't offside, first of all, and secondly arsenal got lazy with closing down, so letting everton back into it.

EDIT and again the same linesman got it wrong. Arsenal need to stop letting Everton back into this and pressure midfield properly.

how is your team performing? cmon guys you can beat them surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave away a shocking goal with their set piece-some reason Fellaini looked the wrong way. Was just...lol. But really it should be 2-1, as we had a goal ruled out wrongly for offside, and they nearly scored a 2nd earlier but Howard saved well. But Arsenal pretty much controlling the game. I suspect the officials will have the final say in this match though

David Moyes has said that the Linesman had 5 wrong offside decisions and it was the same linesman that gave newcastle that penalty at Old Trafford!

Very good result, and we're once more 2 points behind Liverpool. Maybe we can finish the season ahead of them after all...

Seamus Coleman doubt for FA Cup Replay against Sunderland due to injury, along with Drenthe and Rodwell

I just heard something interesting. Technically Everton are back in Europe because we won this match and reached the semi-final, and we make Europe based on a technicallity-can someone confirm this?

Who knows?
We won thats what counts at the moment. But if it is confirmed I'd be a happy man.
Jelavic has been a wonderful signing I must say.

Back