The "how to take a screenshot" guide this helped me
smile.gif

thanks for the info will post shot of my next group stage game away to porto

8M 8W i change mentlity overload and change cc to mediano and the DL to esterno completo idont know in english

lost 2-1 away definetly an issue trying to win away in champions league everything else good though

last group game hopefully get a good draw in next round home games will be really important bit shaky away from home

lost 2-1 away definetly an issue trying to win away in champions league everything else good though

Ive found away games are an issue, currently trying to create a more defensive tactic to be used alongside this!

Ive found away games are an issue, currently trying to create a more defensive tactic to be used alongside this!

okay I will hold off with playing Bayern until you have posted new tactic

okay I will hold off with playing Bayern until you have posted new tactic

Could be a few days before j post it as it needs to be tested, however when you play against bayern I would suggest ticking retain possesion, much lower tempo, and be more disciplined along with control mentality, and also untick run at defence

this tactic is underrated doing great with my arsenal team home an away smashed swansea 7-5 was poor defending from us but beat all teams away so far with no really problems

Could be a few days before j post it as it needs to be tested, however when you play against bayern I would suggest ticking retain possesion, much lower tempo, and be more disciplined along with control mentality, and also untick run at defence

will do and I will post results later on

would you suggest using your advice in both games or just the away game

28 league games 28 wins and clinched title at ibrox next up Bayern away

used your instructions it will take some turnaround at home

good effort but the champions league dream is over this year