stats maybe don't show it but Bayern were by far the better side judging by me watching the game.next year maybe

yeah I expected it as well your tactic is good but away European games when you watch them its like watching a different team I look forward to trying the next tactic

yeah I expected it as well your tactic is good but away European games when you watch them its like watching a different team I look forward to trying the next tactic

Currently beating man city at home 5-0 with a slightly different system. I'm Leicester!

So far I have found that the tactic I am working on seems to work best against teams that keep possession. Would anyone like to help test?

should the original tactic still be used and this next one as an away in Europe for example

should the original tactic still be used and this next one as an away in Europe for example

Yes, seems to work when playing bigger teams, beat Man City 7-0 and drew 2-2 with Spurs. Should of won that game though.

Firstly, I would like to thank Evolving Mick 1986 for the idea. I have taken his formation and roles and tweaked the instructions to what i see fit. I do not know what instructions he uses. I would suggest you all go over to his channel and watch him as he has taught me alot about the game, even if he does it subtly! You can find him here---https://www.youtube.com/user/EvolvingMick1986.

I have only tested this tactic at Rangers and the results have been great. I won the treble in my second season, The league, Scottish Cup and League Cup, for the ability of my team i see this as a great achievment.

View attachment 783424 View attachment 783426 View attachment 783429 View attachment 783431

We had one match which was a particular highlight, the demolition of CelticView attachment 783433

If theres anything ive missed out just let me know in the thread.

View attachment 783450

any feedback would be great!

TESTERS NEEDED

New tactic uploaded, this should be more defensive however i require people to test and feedback.

View attachment 785168

Tactic download

this tactic is underrated doing great with my arsenal team home an away smashed swansea 7-5 was poor defending from us but beat all teams away so far with no really problems

Hooe you are enjoying it mate, thanks a lot!

used your new tactic in every away game and the original for home games qualified for champions league shame about the group though