The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Are people seriously having good runs with this?
I don't think I've had a single game where I actually played better than my opposition.

Thats not good mate :/ can you tell what team you are, and were your struggling ?

I am aware of the weak preformance against lower rated teams that parks the bus, but im working on a fix to sort out theese problems. Feel free to come with any suggestions :)

When it comes to the AMC, his job is to support the wingers and the ST, he will normally end up with 3-5+ key passes.. but not allways assists

Ok will do, I do have a small suggestion, when I seem to be a strong favorite I put my DMCs into MC position. I put the right MC as a defend role and the left mc as a attack role. Got me 4 or 5 goals, but I concede a few... but yeah..

What a strange season with Top team HOME-AWAY tactics. I'm halfway through it, Utrecht (average team) is dominating the league, Ajax and PSV are struggling (currently 5th and 6th) and I am 2nd, doing overall quite well, always with the usual good wins and absurd defeats.
In the UCL group (tough one: Porto, Atletico Madrid and Dinamo Kiev along me) with one game to go there are actually chances for me to be 1st or 4th XD

Can't wait for the next improvment/fix of the tactic :D

Last edited:
I can't seem to score goals to save my life!
This is the line up:
View attachment 486019
Even against mid table sides I score 1 goals, if I'm lucky maybe 2..

Sorry for the late answer, working on a tweak for the tactic so im a bit busy..

First thing I see is that your tactic is not 100% fluid, 2nd is that you have di maria as a right winger. when he is left footed. Could try to change him to a IF, and what training to you use?

Sorry for the late answer, working on a tweak for the tactic so im a bit busy..

First thing I see is that your tactic is not 100% fluid, 2nd is that you have di maria as a right winger. when he is left footed. Could try to change him to a IF, and what training to you use?
TY For replying. I use att. movement as my training.

What a strange season with Top team HOME-AWAY tactics. I'm halfway through it, Utrecht (average team) is dominating the league, Ajax and PSV are struggling (currently 5th and 6th) and I am 2nd, doing overall quite well, always with the usual good wins and absurd defeats.
In the UCL group (tough one: Porto, Atletico Madrid and Dinamo Kiev along me) with one game to go there are actually chances for me to be 1st or 4th XD

Can't wait for the next improvment/fix of the tactic :D

Well guess thats just the life in FM :p I think utrecht enden mid table in all of my 3 seasons with psv..

Yes, Im working on it. but its hard cause whenever I try to change it to me more attacking, The defence gets broken. but I guess the new patch will be released later this month.. so, might wait until its released

TY For replying. I use att. movement as my training.

Your welcome :) try use chamberlain or walcott on the RW and also Walcott on ST

And feel free to try the normal ( Main version )

Your welcome :) try use chamberlain or walcott on the RW and also Walcott on ST

And feel free to try the normal ( Main version )
I'm trying them all. I have good possession, I get out-shot by everyone though and can barely score.. :(

Couple of questions:

- What real time tweaks do you usually make if you want to defend a short lead or if you're desperately seeking a goal?
- Which player do you take out in case of a red card?

Cheers :)

Has anyone tried changing one of the DM (s) to a Regista?

Couple of questions:

- What real time tweaks do you usually make if you want to defend a short lead or if you're desperately seeking a goal?
- Which player do you take out in case of a red card?

Cheers :)

- usually counter.... and unticking both retain possesion and work ball into box

- when I get a red card, I always take out the striker

Hey TheWibe, I have created a tactic inspired by you and its doing really well but the main aim was to have atleast 60% possession every game but that dosnt seem to work, could u give a try maybe?

Hey TheWibe, I have created a tactic inspired by you and its doing really well but the main aim was to have atleast 60% possession every game but that dosnt seem to work, could u give a try maybe?

Sure :) ill do it tomorrow when I get home from work.. just PM me the link and ill give it a try

- usually counter.... and unticking both retain possesion and work ball into box

- when I get a red card, I always take out the striker
Cheers mate.

I don't want to say anything for now, to avoid bad luck you know :D ...let's just say that the HOME-AWAY is far better than your first tactics set ;)

I have, with some success :)
I recently bought Lucas Romero, who looks perfect to play as a Regista. If I wanted to try this tweak, do you think I should also change his individual instructions? Thanks again, and keep up the good work ;)