The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

I Would love any feedback's on positive and negative things about the tactic :)

So I can try to sort them out!

So Far the only thing that bothers me is the draws in my chelsea save..
But in all those draws I didnt Remove the Work ball into box instruction.. so I think it work, because it worked in simular games in the 2nd part of the season...

All in All Im pretty happy with the Tactic.. :)

I will try this with a lower league team. Been meaning to start a LLM save but haven't gotten around to it.

I will try this with a lower league team. Been meaning to start a LLM save but haven't gotten around to it.

Sweet :) Really hope it works for you! And keep me posted on how it goes :)

my save with aston villa going really well. screen shots to follow. I was media prediction of 12th.

Sweet :) Really hope it works for you! And keep me posted on how it goes :)
I plan on starting a YouTube series following my LLM progress. This will be the first formation I use.

I want to try this with a smaller team but also would like to give it a go with byern or brussia dortmund

I started the second season with PSV and turned out pretty good :)

View attachment 431146

But I want to try it with a Mid table team!
And decided to have a go with Swansea or southampton :)

Last edited:
When to use each tactic ??

Its described in the OP, But :) Let's say your Playing as Arsenal. then you want to be using the main tactic like 80 - 90% of the time..

1st : Main tactic - Use this in most of your matches.. Can be used in matches like Man city vs Arsenal too! But if you find yourself not having possesion and not creating chances. then switch to the underdog tactic

2nd : Underdog ( counter ) tactic - like Man city vs Arsenal

3rd : Super favorite, Really High odds when playing Home - like Arsenal vs Stoke