Great results mate :)

Little tip from mister Goal2581999

When your struggling against teams that "Park the bus" Change the mentality to Control.
:) Tested with new tactic :
1st game vs Arsenal : 1-4
2nd game vs Liverpool : 2-0
3rd game vs Tottenham : 5-1
4th game vs southampton : 3-3

Last edited:
It's okay because I'm playing as Newcastle , not a big team

Last thing :p Try change the strategy from balanced to Fluid.. ( That's with the Sir Goalalot ) or atleast im trying it.. on my longest win streak so far with rennais. 14 games in a row!

Its not that I dont like the Final version... I just want to make it slightly better..

Last thing :p Try change the strategy from balanced to Fluid.. ( That's with the Sir Goalalot ) or atleast im trying it.. on my longest win streak so far with rennais. 14 games in a row!

Its not that I dont like the Final version... I just want to make it slightly better..
ok . Let see how It work :)
Still Counter Mentality ? :D

Hey Wibe , try change mentality to Control and stragety to Very Fluid :)

Last edited:
Okei, I'll try it next home game :D
It only work when vs small team
tested it when vs big team but always loss :)

With Big team : According to Plutto result . This tactic is a beast . Just simple plug and play
But with Small to Avrage team : You have to tweak it to fit your team

Last edited:
Always use this when versus Small team . :) even in away matches still destroy them
And you shouldn't use this when vs strong team .

I saved it as a Favorite version.. :)

Just to get an image of it, did you use it against teams like Palace, hull and lower.. or did you use it against Southampton, west brom, stoke.. like the mid table teams?

I saved it as a Favorite version.. :)

Just to get an image of it, did you use it against teams like Palace, hull and lower.. or did you use it against Southampton, west brom, stoke.. like the mid table teams?
My last 2 match :
1st match vs Stoke : 5-1
2nd Match vs Swansea : 4-2
And yeah , I use to against most team

Tips :
1st tactic : Use to started most of matches
2nd tactic : Use to destroy weaker team than you

And remember:
If you playing as a strong team , This tactic will bring success to you , just plug and play
BUT if you are playing as a avrage or small team : this tactic doesn't promise It will auto win so don't come here and blame the tactic :)