Do you recommend the new one over the final tactic?

Hard to say yet, but the new one might be more solid defensive.. but there pretty much the same, except the favorite version

it was a little boring with man utd, so wanted to know if the ku came with a team in France as I could test these tactics with

Hehe, I can see that :p

Well I can really recommend Rennais! but you also got OL and OM. were I might favor Lyon..

But all in all a pretty fun league to play in.. so just pick a team with the players you like :)

mate what kind of tactics you start with? and switch in the middle of the game? just so I understand it completely: D

Have you got a any striker scorer tactic or make please example is suarez 50 match 70 goal or aguero

I try us Rennais and see if I can do it as well: D mate can be adde you on steam?

Have you got a any striker scorer tactic or make please example is suarez 50 match 70 goal or aguero

If I understand you right, You ask if the strikes does score goals?

If that, the answer is yes :) but I havent tested it with strikers like suarez and aguero

If I understand you right, You ask if the strikes does score goals?

If that, the answer is yes :) but I havent tested it with strikers like suarez and aguero
Nope, with this tactic, Lambert is the main score in my liverpool save, but this 2 striker should do fine

@Wibe : I think you should creat a new thread and upload both tactic . The final with Control - Very Fluid work very good too . Still can't decide which version is better

Also a very important note :
DON'T BUY TOO MUCH PLAYER . TEAM COHESION IS VERY IMPORTANT .

Last edited:
@Wibe : I think you should creat a new thread and upload both tactic . The final with Control - Very Fluid work very good too . Still can't decide which version is better

Yep me too! but Ive been using Sir goalalot and Favorite now... and it works really well for me

Indeed it is.. I was on my longest win streak.. and when I secured the league title, my players suddenly started playing like my Grandmother! But I fixed it after 2-3 matches, but just shows how the morale means alot in this tactic

Also, for the Favorite ( Control - Very Fluid ) Version. have you tried ticking " Be more ?Expressive? "

Yep me too! but Ive been using Sir goalalot and Favorite now... and it works really well for me

Indeed it is.. I was on my longest win streak.. and when I secured the league title, my players suddenly started playing like my Grandmother! But I fixed it after 2-3 matches, but just shows how the morale means alot in this tactic
I have mention that earlier , when player morale is so low u can't win , not only this tactic , all tactic