Now ask I probably silly, but it means that you have to use that final and when should you use the other?

I havent really decided yet if I like Sir Goalalot or Final the best...

I think Sir goalalot is more secure defensiv, while maintaining some good attack..

and Final is more like autoattack, and you can end up winning 6,7,8 - 0 or drawing 3-3

Now ask I probably silly, but it means that you have to use that final and when should you use the other?

For the Sir Goalalot ( Favorite ) version that would be when your a big favorite

While Sir goalalot and Final is more or less the same

I try my way, I have to see what the one is the best: D though I've never had any problems: D will give you the right to to win 6-0, 7-0 and 8-0 with the final taktiken

As I said , Both because new version is inconstant , you may win chelsea 4-0 but sometime will lost a team like west ham 0-1

I need to test them a bit more all a bit more.. And then I might consider opening a new thread. since this is getting a bit outdated

@plutto : You can play with Sir goalalot with no problem , Man utd is a strong team so the tactic should be good

Just win CL on my Anderlecht save (2018). Very good tactic. Now I'm going to check how this tactic work in smaller clubs. I think that I will try in Polish League with Lechia Gdanks. Cheers!

hey, can you tell me the shape of Sir Goalalot and what type of player in each position (and their foot)

thank you

Just to give you guys an Idea of what Sir Goalalot ( Favorite ) can do..

Was 1 - 1 after 50 mins. I was dominating, but coulndt find the back of the net.. so I switched to the favorite version. and BOOM! 4-1

View attachment 357075

it was a little boring with man utd, so wanted to know if the ku came with a team in France as I could test these tactics with