Battered Middlesborough 5-0 with Sheffield United by plugging this straight in midway through a season. I'm in League 1 and they're in the Championship. Do you find you score a lot of goals early in each half?

Testers Needed!

Overload version of the feevah!

Use it on own risk :p and you might not want to choose a underdog team!
Home Insanity_-_Home.tac

Away Insanity_-_Away.tac

And please! Remember that this is not a final version..

Feel free to try out diffrent tweak..

And, would love some feedback / Screens!

Last edited:
Battered Middlesborough 5-0 with Sheffield United by plugging this straight in midway through a season. I'm in League 1 and they're in the Championship. Do you find you score a lot of goals early in each half?

****! :p thats a nice result mate! Yes, ofted leading 2-3 to 0 after 30 min

There will be no new patches mate, working on FM15 now hopefully better than this one
I agree, 14.3.1 was a tiny update and they had a lot of time to prepare it. Unless there are serious bugs they are working on FM15.

i took Valencia after they sacked CR7 from manager position, first match had with Levante.
very promising start, finally some tactic that actually works for me, at least in this club.

4E4F7A43F287AAE4C17BC99B1BBEA44B7D17C356

Nice work here mate. What's your first eleven with Norwich? I had a save with no transfers just for testing issues, made the tactic fluid with FMRTE and loss 0-3 home against Tottenham, 0-4 away against Chelsea and 1-2 away against Porstmouth. Home for home matches and away tac for away matches.

Best tactic for me in FM14, but this Match engine is a cheat, i loss only 1 match, my team shoots 34 against 2 of my opponent, and they won 2x1, sorry for my english.

used it with couple of matches looking good ..
I'll start a new save using it if it fail in mid season I KILL YOU

i took Valencia after they sacked CR7 from manager position, first match had with Levante.
very promising start, finally some tactic that actually works for me, at least in this club.

4E4F7A43F287AAE4C17BC99B1BBEA44B7D17C356

Some nice results there mate :) im glad it worked for you!

Nice work here mate. What's your first eleven with Norwich? I had a save with no transfers just for testing issues, made the tactic fluid with FMRTE and loss 0-3 home against Tottenham, 0-4 away against Chelsea and 1-2 away against Porstmouth. Home for home matches and away tac for away matches.

Cheers mate :) The only player I bought were Lucas Romero..
hmm, well thats not a good start. let me know how it turns out after you played around 10 matches?