yeah it's well annoying. the most annoying thing is when you try a new tactic and it's the nuts for like 10 games and then you lose the next 4.

also, i don't care what anyone says but turning the game off definitely has an impact on your form. i had won 9/10 games last night before saving and going to bed. woke up this morning and lost my first 3 games. they all laugh at you over on si but there is definitely an element of truth to it. happens all the time.

Spot on thought i was stupid thinking that :p saved the game before bed or going out when i put it back on its **** lol

yeah it's well annoying. the most annoying thing is when you try a new tactic and it's the nuts for like 10 games and then you lose the next 4.

also, i don't care what anyone says but turning the game off definitely has an impact on your form. i had won 9/10 games last night before saving and going to bed. woke up this morning and lost my first 3 games. they all laugh at you over on si but there is definitely an element of truth to it. happens all the time.
Honestly mate been thinking that for years playing FM, just didn't want to say it ;)

Haha :p ye its really annoying when it happends! but is it for both home and away matches? I had some in my Norwich save. but mainly away matches..

yes away but a couple of times at home i am Leeds and Mccormack must of missed about 3 1 on 1 while the **** Grimsby striker buries it as if he Deigo Costa or Suarez

You deserve to be laughed at for believing that.

Away version doesnt work for me
7 matches, 1W 1D 5L
home version
6M, 5W 1L

I dont know how to make SS
I'm Marseille 2nd season
1st season used Fetish but I havent satisfied,finished 3rd
maybe your tactic will be better later when season come to end

I dont know how to make SS
I'm Marseille 2nd season
1st season used Fetish but I havent satisfied,finished 3rd
maybe your tactic will be better later when season come to end

Try a few more games and see if it gets any better :)

and to take a SS, simply press F12 while playing. or Print screen button on your keyboard, then paste it into paint..

very good tactic, won 7 thropys in 1 season :)

1dzn4at.png

Cue SI to release 14.3.2 to stop this tactic being any good ;)