@ThePav as i said i would here is league table from my Liverpool and Norwich test save for v8

Attachments

• The Fiend 4-2-3-1 v8 Test.PNG
    The Fiend 4-2-3-1 v8 Test.PNG
    207.3 KB · Views: 931
Hi Pav. I must admit this is the best tactic I have tried on FM20. Not just because of the many scoring chances it creates, but also because it is so dominating in defense. Especially if you combine this tactic with pacy CBs, Wingbacks and Segundo Volante. In my Roma save I often reduce my opponent to a total of 2-5 shots during a match.

What has surprised me the most is the work radius and effectiveness of the Segundo Volante. While I have a fairly pacy and technical gifted Segundo Volante, I find the role extremely good both winning the ball back and contributing in offense with deep passes, spreading the ball to the wings, and being a goal threat from outside the penalty area.

Thank you again for making this awesome tactic!

Hi Pav. I must admit this is the best tactic I have tried on FM20. Not just because of the many scoring chances it creates, but also because it is so dominating in defense. Especially if you combine this tactic with pacy CBs, Wingbacks and Segundo Volante. In my Roma save I often reduce my opponent to a total of 2-5 shots during a match.

What has surprised me the most is the work radius and effectiveness of the Segundo Volante. While I have a fairly pacy and technical gifted Segundo Volante, I find the role extremely good both winning the ball back and contributing in offense with deep passes, spreading the ball to the wings, and being a goal threat from outside the penalty area.

Thank you again for making this awesome tactic!

Cheers mate appreciate it, Pacy Cb's are a key. I only sign fast players as a rule anyway. The Volonte is fantastic to watch and contributes all over, Why I settled on the shape as I wanted to test the Volonte and work him into a system and it worked a treat :)

how fast do the CB's need to be? i often conceed by long balls, playing as AC milan, having massuchio and romagnoli as cb

15 matches with Manu 14 won 1 unlucky loss best tactic ever thank you

best tactic so far I have taken on a third division team here in Brazil with no money even for scouts i am already in the first division and i am being coveted by several clubs. Congratulations

24 matches and goal difference is 62 . Its my third season. Haaland 38 matches 42 goals and 12 assists its turkish language sorry about that

Attachments

• league.jpg
    league.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 418
  • haaldn.jpg
    haaldn.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Love
Reactions: RBL
Just testing this out in pre season now with Brentford. Do you use the same tactic if you come up against a bigger opponent?

Faut il vraiment décaler le buteur sur la gauche ?

Si je le remet au centre, ça change les résultats ?

Faut il vraiment décaler le buteur sur la gauche ?

Si je le remet au centre, ça change les résultats ?

You can do whatever you like to the tactic. Why the Striker is on the left is that he stays in the channel and the AI struggle to cope with it. It works.

Just testing this out in pre season now with Brentford. Do you use the same tactic if you come up against a bigger opponent?

You can switch to Friend of The Fiend v2 against bigger sides if needed away to bigger sides or if you struggle to find the roles and want something more conventional.

Just got the game and decided to try a seasion with ManU, using this tactic (v8) and won the treble. What a tactic!

Woulda won the League cup (vs Man City) but after Rash missing a pen, Pogba scoring an OG and then getting sent off... it just wasn't to be.

Should add that I used Martial and Greenwood as strikers - they scored 56 goals between them.

Awesome work Pav, I'm going to try v9 for next season.

Attachments

• 1100600_screenshots_20200229130633_1.jpg
    1100600_screenshots_20200229130633_1.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 1100600_screenshots_20200229130737_1.jpg
    1100600_screenshots_20200229130737_1.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited: