Hello @ThePav you broke the AI with the v10 congratulations, sad news for you now rs just updated the fm 20.4.0 lol lol you are already one of the best tactic creators.

Hello @ThePav you broke the AI with the v10 congratulations, sad news for you now rs just updated the fm 20.4.0 lol lol you are already one of the best tactic creators.

There's no ME changes whatsoever in the new update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RBL
Hello Pav, I havent played FM for nearly 3 months, but was curious to try again, this time Atalanta, and even tho its just first month and half, and had couple losses (Ronaldo hattrick vs Juve lol, and narrow comeback loss vs Roma), I must say I really enjoy this tactic. I wanted an attacking tactic because its Atalanta, but I'm shocked how solid defensively it is too, many games were barely allow opponents to get shot on goal. Had couple of excellent scalps, since my opening schedule is a nightmare one. I won Fiorentina 3-0, PSG, 2-1, Napoli 3-1, Inter 2-0 (and also 3-0, friendly just before league started), Shaktar 3-1 etc.

But reason I'm posting is this, your corner instructions, is it an absolute must that the corner taker be the RCM or the RB? Because I really dont have anyone who can cross in those posititions (only Malinkovsky as RCM, but I dont like starting him just for this). If I dont have players in those positions with 13 or up corners, should I take just the best corner takers? Or does it mess up your corner tactic?

Hello Pav, I havent played FM for nearly 3 months, but was curious to try again, this time Atalanta, and even tho its just first month and half, and had couple losses (Ronaldo hattrick vs Juve lol, and narrow comeback loss vs Roma), I must say I really enjoy this tactic. I wanted an attacking tactic because its Atalanta, but I'm shocked how solid defensively it is too, many games were barely allow opponents to get shot on goal. Had couple of excellent scalps, since my opening schedule is a nightmare one. I won Fiorentina 3-0, PSG, 2-1, Napoli 3-1, Inter 2-0 (and also 3-0, friendly just before league started), Shaktar 3-1 etc.

But reason I'm posting is this, your corner instructions, is it an absolute must that the corner taker be the RCM or the RB? Because I really dont have anyone who can cross in those posititions (only Malinkovsky as RCM, but I dont like starting him just for this). If I dont have players in those positions with 13 or up corners, should I take just the best corner takers? Or does it mess up your corner tactic?

What i do is set all my CM's additional focus on corners and still continue have them taking corners to help and i set my LB/RB additional focus to long throws

this is a result i just had against Chelsea the pen was given from corner taken by my RCM who is in SS below and last goal was from a corner taken by RCM

Attachments

• RCM.PNG
    RCM.PNG
    219.9 KB · Views: 825
  • vs chelsea.PNG
    vs chelsea.PNG
    260.8 KB · Views: 830
Nice Cjcowen, I will try that, even tho they all bad at it except Malinkovsky. Is it the same in freekicks, you only give it to RCM or fullbacks?

Just started using this tactic and first impressions are very good. One thing I've noticed is that my team is susceptible to a through ball and the attacker is running straight at my defence. Just won a game 4-3 where all goals conceded, my midfield two were no where to be seen.

Nice Cjcowen, I will try that, even tho they all bad at it except Malinkovsky. Is it the same in freekicks, you only give it to RCM or fullbacks?
Yes only RCM I have my full backs training on long throws to try get the goals from throw ins as well if I can

Hi Pav,
I've only tried v10 so far and its performing miracles ;), I started using it with Dorking Wanderers in the championship first season after promotion after 9 games without a win. Last 20 games only 1 defeat and victory in the play off final and promotion to the premier league. My wage budget was only 60k whereas some clubs had well over a million budget lol. Cant wiat to try v11 in the new season, thanks for the tactic ;)

This tactic is insane, I'm in late february and I'm leading the league with Atalanta with 10 pts to spare, scored 67 goals in league, many in cup and CL too etc. Zapata has 37 goals in 30 games for me (he has 4 game goal drought so was even more insane before), so I dont get earlier remarks in this thread of the CF not scoring enough in this tactic.

now i probably ask very stupid but should one's right back both take CORNERS / FREE KICKS on both sides of the two?

guys, is this tactic working in the new patch?

with v11?? and second year?

V11, first year was unbelieveable. Was mainly just the main Atalanta side plus loans (Meunier, Bastoni, Marcos Llorente) and couple young teens bought.

I'm just 1 month in the 2nd season, I lost the european super cup 2-1 vs Arsenal, but mostly due to having 8-9 new players in the starting eleven (long story, lost lots of my players from first team), but rest of the month has been the usual undefeated form.

First year was amazing for me as Milan and FM touch. Second year is horrible in the league and the board is only happy since I manage to do well in CL.

First year was amazing for me as Milan and FM touch. Second year is horrible in the league and the board is only happy since I manage to do well in CL.
Same here. First season in VNL South/North was great, got promoted.
Second season in VNL was great, finished in Playoffs even tho was the biggest underdog.
Third season in VNL it just stopped working for some reason.
Transfers was not an issue, no idea. It just stopped. I swapped for something different now, but I might give it a shot one more time one day.

I swapped too in 2nd season when my unbeatable run of form ended up to big bunch of draws in a row, was random.

Hi Pav, love your work mate.

You made a flipped version of this tactic for a previous version; would you be able to do that for this latest final version please?

Started a new save with Lyon. Expected a challenge to overthrow PSG. Maybe 2, 3 or 4 seasons. Used The Fiend v11, first season won Ligue 1, French Cup and Champions League with no major signings whatsoever. I am in January of second season and I have drawn one CL group game (away at Atletico) and have won EVERY other game including Euro Super Cup and World Club Championship. I am 19 wins from 19 in Ligue 1...

I've used this tactic on other saves with plenty of success but with Lyon it appears to have fully destroyed the game engine.