The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone go into my house and download it for me so I can jump straight on after work?

Luckily I set up a US account on PSN for these type of events. Would normally have to wait a good while longer to download on my UK account.

Downloading now.

Luckily I set up a US account on PSN for these type of events. Would normally have to wait a good while longer to download on my UK account.

Downloading now.

mine has been stuck on 48% for some while :S lol

Wes, The link you provided is not working? Is it available on marketplace yet and have you also tried pes?

mine has been stuck on 48% for some while :S lol

Must be due to the high demand.
One of my mates was telling me he woke up this morning at 6:30 and started downloading it, then left the house at 8:00 and it was only on 2%. Crazy.

Does anyone know somewhere to preorder for around £25-£30? I thought I saw it at £25 somewhere, but can't find it now. All seem to be £40 :(

I love the demo, it's amazing.
The only thing I seem to be having a problem with is actually scoring :/

I love the demo, it's amazing.
The only thing I seem to be having a problem with is actually scoring :/

Yeah I haven't scored from open play in four matches... Guess I'm going to have to knock down the difficulty and work my way up.

i was just wondering, wouldn't it be cool if fifa introduced tattoo's to your created players!

Played my first match (Chelsea v Madrid) very good and fluid so far. I can't tell the difference from the passing though, im still knocking the ball around well.

Shame about the 3 minute halfs though, not really enough time.

ok so im playing Real Madrid against Chelsea, would someone tell me HOW John Terry can out pace Ronaldo?

Wes, The link you provided is not working? Is it available on marketplace yet and have you also tried pes?

Link worked fine for me but it's on the Marketplace now anyway, not tried PES yet, downloading it now mate.

For people not being able to find the demo on 360. Press the guide button > go to marketplace tab > game marketplace > game demos.

That's the only way it works for me at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back