The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long it takes to download on the xbox?

Having a great time. Passing is more realistic, but I can't attack for toffee. I'm an awesome goalie though. :P

10 mins maybe?

Depends on the speed of your internet connection, I started the download a couple of minutes ago and at 17% currently.

Having a great time. Passing is more realistic, but I can't attack for toffee. I'm an awesome goalie though. :P

10 mins maybe?

AI defenders have been improved greatly. i have played 8 matches and scored once lol

I scored three times in 10 games, one of them was a beautiful lofted Iniesta cross finding Xavi unmarked to volley home. Also, AI attackers seem to keep skilling me up, corners are easier to win, headers are won more realistically (i.e no Puyol beating Drogba), header look better and are more powerful, and it's looking good for my usual brand of knock it up to target man wait for support kind of play.

have just been rapped 3-0 by Madrid. two of their goals coming from corner that Almunia came out and missed :S lool

Loving it so far. The only reason why people are getting such low scores is because it ends so quick, only 3 minute halfs.

My favourite team so far is Barca, scored a few crackers aswell.

Finding the Be a Goalkeeper in the arena quite easy, failed in my first match though and lost 2 - 0 :(.

have just been rapped 3-0 by Madrid. two of their goals coming from corner that Almunia came out and missed :S lool

Almunia? How do you play as Arsenal? I've got Real, Barca, Lyon, Leverkusen, Juve and Chelsea. No Arsenal?

I've only got Silver, so I can't download it yet!
Oh well. :@

what? so you get extra teams by playing so many games? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back