The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers for putting this video on the thread mate should come in handy :D a bit off topic here but also hope you dont mind if i add you on psn :) allways great to have another friend added

yeah go for it mate, always good to have a United vs Chelsea battle ;)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

i think the biggest dissapointment is the fact that it seems no player seems to have any pace. have just kicked off and i give the ball to Ronaldo. now you'd expect him to breeze past Puyol who isn't the quickest but Puyol manages to keep up with him.....?[/QUOTE]

EA have said the demo is not the final bild of the full game players pace like ronaldo and torres will stand out more on full game

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

i think the biggest dissapointment is the fact that it seems no player seems to have any pace. have just kicked off and i give the ball to Ronaldo. now you'd expect him to breeze past Puyol who isn't the quickest but Puyol manages to keep up with him.....?

EA have said the demo is not the final bild of the full game players pace like ronaldo and torres will stand out more on full game[/QUOTE]

i hope so, there is nothing more unrealistic than Ricardo Carvalho out pacing Ronaldo lol

Anyone else think this Demo reminds them of FIFA 2003, in the way the game plays?

I've since changed to Chelsea, and I've managed 2 wins and 3 draws in the past 5 games we've played, so I definitely think my play-style lends itself to Chelsea rather than the Catalans.

Don't fail to mention that the 2 games you beat me in I was Barcelona instead.

They sux.

Practising with Lyon, scored a screamer with Jimmy Briand, it's annoying that Gourcuff isn't in the demo :(

Btw theres a setting on controllers settings called PACE CONTROL i like if you turn that it makes players faster because with out that on they seem slow :)

on the arena, how do i control everything the keeper does, apart from him doing auto stuff when it's close to him?

Btw theres a setting on controllers settings called PACE CONTROL i like if you turn that it makes players faster because with out that on they seem slow :)

also, how do i get to this? and what does it do? :P <)

Just tried the demo and this Personality+ is going to make FIFA 11 last much much longer for me, and for once since 2004 I look forward to a FIFA release for PC.

Just played a couple of games on the demo, game play is a big improvement on last year, cant wait for the full game now...

No Ozil in the Real Madrid squad and Van Der Vaart is still in it, hope they change that for the full game but it wouldnt be the first time that they have missed some transfers off.

EA still haven't realised Higuain got a haircut a year ago.

Torres new hair style is on full game you never no you mite get a surprise with Higuain on the full game wait and see

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Just played a couple of games on the demo, game play is a big improvement on last year, cant wait for the full game now...

No Ozil in the Real Madrid squad and Van Der Vaart is still in it, hope they change that for the full game but it wouldnt be the first time that they have missed some transfers off.

the demo build is 6 or 8 weeks old it was used at gamescrom all the transfers will be on full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back