The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are the penalties very confusing? I can't seem to get them on target lol

i can save them easily but scoring is the hard and i can only go down the middle or miss it :S

Don't put much power on or hold the direction, they're simple but a lot more varied than FIFA 10 and earlier

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/7673.page

So I dunno if this is a glitch but I discovered it. When the demo asks you "what is your skill level", do beginner (I have never played a football game) option. For some reason, it makes the halves more like 4 minutes long, and it isn't because the game speed is set to slow or anything. So if you want a longer demo just do that and then go into your controller options and set your manuals/semis/assisted accordingly (it defaults them all to assisted cause its on beginner mode) and change your difficulty. Longer demo! Woot!

Zo

daystogo.png

5 days for me, hahahahaha!

I miss the days when we had rep on the forums, cos you'd be in the red within 30 minutes. Would mostly be me making accounts to do it too. :)

I should have it Thursday and if you're online, fancy a good old Jambo-Ram match like the old times?

Cant wait to see how good Alexandre Pato is in this game, Hopefully I can sign him with United but with the new realistic transfer system it wont be easy

my United targets will simply be;

In:

Alex Smithies
Igor Akinfeev
Karim Benzema
Wesley Sniejder
(any under 18 that has potential)

Out:
JOHN O'SHEA

I miss the days when we had rep on the forums, cos you'd be in the red within 30 minutes. Would mostly be me making accounts to do it too. :)

I should have it Thursday and if you're online, fancy a good old Jambo-Ram match like the old times?

Sounds great mate, should be epic like they used to be. No more Kenny Miller to upset me :(

I hope it isn't possible to amass stupid amounts of money and turn a 3.5/4 star team into a 5 star team within a season or two, gets rid of any longevity when you reach the top that fast

I get this game next Wednesday, thanks to my local shop :D

only player i will sign is a goalie to replace fabianski

I can't bare to think how bad Derby will be. Lucky to be 2 stars!

I can't bare to think how bad Derby will be. Lucky to be 2 stars!

Most championship teams on 10 were between 3.5-2.5 so I'd imagine we'll be 2.5, can't see it being 3 stars again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back