The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS THE GAME OF 2010 BY A COUNTRY MILE SUPERB SUPERB SUPERB

my ps3 download was quick i started downloading at 15.56 and it was finished 16.48

played one game Real v chelsea and chelsea got a last min pen and scored :@

the rest were two players with my wee bro

cant wait to unlock Arsenal:D

Imagine having the demo downloaded and waiting for but you have to do coursework for tomorrow :@ :'(

What are people going to do in manager mode when they get the full game ?

Im starting a career as a manager with Man United,

Will anyone be trying the be a pro or player-manager career's for the first go at manager mode ?

Really dissapointed with the demo, was a huge fan of the wcup game and not much par the penaltys seem to be the same, going to by it as always though, maybe I just need to get used to it but dissapointed at the moment.

Really dissapointed with the demo, was a huge fan of the wcup game and not much par the penaltys seem to be the same, going to by it as always though, maybe I just need to get used to it but dissapointed at the moment.

how can you be dissipointed :O

the demo is always a fraction of the final release game. im excited to see how the final game looks after the demo was in my opinion is amazing.

when i get the game i shall play a few quick matchies as whole team then as goalie. then start a manager mode

Imagine having the demo downloaded and waiting for but you have to do coursework for tomorrow :@ :'(
Same ship for me. Except, I've got Liverpool match tomorrow AND...I done my coursework over a week :P<) It's hard to score, but maybe becuase the demo's 3 minutes long.Well, I hope.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

ITS THE GAME OF 2010 BY A COUNTRY MILE SUPERB SUPERB SUPERB

my ps3 download was quick i started downloading at 15.56 and it was finished 16.48

played one game Real v chelsea and chelsea got a last min pen and scored :@

the rest were two players with my wee bro

cant wait to unlock Arsenal:D
It's a bit early to call it the 'Game of 2010' since it's still in demo...

it's sooo much harder to score! but it's only 3 minutes and i was on pro, took it down to semi-pro and the only goal i score is a header (which seem easier btw).

Scoring 3-5 goals a game on Semi-Pro/Proffesional difficulty. Simple tip, slow build up. On the lower difficulties you'd be amazed how easy it is to get in the box and go round a defender. If the replay saves were working on easportsworld I'd show you.

Just build it up slow and shoot when you have an opening. Different kettle of fish on World Class, I get plenty of 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0 score lines, conceed now and then also.

Scoring 3-5 goals a game on Semi-Pro/Proffesional difficulty. Simple tip, slow build up. On the lower difficulties you'd be amazed how easy it is to get in the box and go round a defender. If the replay saves were working on easportsworld I'd show you.

Just build it up slow and shoot when you have an opening. Different kettle of fish on World Class, I get plenty of 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0 score lines, conceed now and then also.

ovious that you going to hammer teams on semi pro oO)

ovious that you going to hammer teams on semi pro oO)

Yes, but a few people are saying it's hard to score, so I was saying if you're slow with the build up and stop playing it like you would FIFA 10, you'll score more goals.

Yes, but a few people are saying it's hard to score, so I was saying if you're slow with the build up and stop playing it like you would FIFA 10, you'll score more goals.

But are you not a FIFA god :P

Just downloaded the demo, loading it up now. Gonna quickly play it for 15 mins.

I have just played 8 matches and I am very impressed with the game apart from hitting the post sounds like a car door shutting. Unfortunately failed to scored in each of them in fact it was 8 0-0s in a row so its gonna take some getting used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back