The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Plan for Career mode.

1) Pick a league two team with a nice kit.
2) Take them to the top.
3) Retire in the MLS

Just played my first game, don't really know what to think of it yet as the matches are too quick, I'll probably be getting it for my birthday, which is the 3rd, so unless it's really ****, I won't get it.

Sergio Busquets, the guy is amazing. Just played 3 games against Madrid on World Class, one all 3 and he earned all 3 MOM (H)

my United targets will simply be;

In:

Alex Smithies
Igor Akinfeev
Karim Benzema
Wesley Sniejder
(any under 18 that has potential)

Out:
JOHN O'SHEA

You really dont like him do you, and me personally will proberbly not sign anyone as of yet, but i may go for clement grenier and steven defour in the second transfer window

You really dont like him do you, and me personally will proberbly not sign anyone as of yet, but i may go for clement grenier and steven defour in the second transfer window

nope, after watching him for so long he started off as a decent player. he then got better only to get worse lol

just scored an absoulute pearler of a free kick with Bastos and the upload option was greyed out :@

Almunia is a fantastic goalie in Fifa 11

no need to buy a new number 1 :D

wish he was like that in real life :S

nope, after watching him for so long he started off as a decent player. he then got better only to get worse lol

he hasnt played soo well this season yet, but he's still a decent player, good team player, and a quality utility man, i personally like him but hey each to their own

buying it at 9am on Friday then playing it allll day !:D

any one went Arsenal Yet?

Chamakh, Walcott and Almunia have really inpressed me

got this pre-ordered, the minute this comes through my letter box is the minute i lose my life

Anyone tried the different shaped goals and net settings yet? Whats every-ones preference?

I like triangular goal with loose net setting.

Anyone tried the different shaped goals and net settings yet? Whats every-ones preference?

I like triangular goal with loose net setting.

I've tried them all yea but I tend to roll with the default settings in the demo, not really a fan of the triangular nets but I like the loose tension setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back