The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
pre-ordered and reseverd a copy in store! i no how poor the release day delivary is!

ok ok

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

i pick mine up the day it comes out! cant waIT

i've never pre-ordered a fifa as of yet,
purely because tesco and the like usually have an offer on and you can pick it up for around £25 (A)

Decided not to pre-order just for the early Creation Centre accessibility. :)

Reviews are finally coming in, here's one I found from IGN

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1123531p1.html

9.5 :O wonder if IGN are on the payroll or it really is that good?

Every review I've seen has given it 9 or 9.5, but I pay no heed to reviews anyway, just read those out of boredom. But the final build is meant to be very different from the demo build, which is months old.

i've never pre-ordered a fifa as of yet,
purely because tesco and the like usually have an offer on and you can pick it up for around £25 (A)

thought about that but where i live it sometimes sells out fairly fast

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Every review I've seen has given it 9 or 9.5, but I pay no heed to reviews anyway, just read those out of boredom. But the final build is meant to be very different from the demo build, which is months old.

all the fifa demos are from months before, most before the end of the transfer window, ibra is still at barca for a start

won't be getting this anytime soon anyway,

in love with F1 2010 too much :P :/

If I pre-ordered the game now from Game, when would I get the Creation Centre code?

with the game or on a voucher and when it comes out most prob now m8

get it from blockbusters it is cheaper iswell!

is any-one actually going to get off their *** and go to the shops and buy it !

as thats what i'm doing on friday

Yeah i preordered it from blockbusters so it wont be sold out and i gotta go collect it! cant wait

If I pre-ordered the game now from Game, when would I get the Creation Centre code?

Too late for a pre-order code, I think it will be free for all (FIFA or not) come release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back