The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have no idea because the corners are definitly fifa 10 corners, and the power bars down the bottom are definitly fifa 10 power bars, but like you said its all updated?
its a bit dodgy imho but im not too sure :P

i do no the patch as fixed a lot things i did remember when taking a corner on demo the lines man was disappearing maybe whats on vid is the fixed corner bug
i was thinking it was fifa 10 when i first watched video

i do no the patch as fixed a lot things i did remember when taking a corner on demo the lines man was disappearing maybe whats on vid is the fixed corner bug

im more talking about the camera angles while taking them. I know they easily could have done something about that, but i guess we'll wait n see on friday :)

Does any one know if when you start a manager mode on FIFA 11 as a club that is in a European competition in real life if they will be in them at the start of the manager mode?

Does any one know if when you start a manager mode on FIFA 11 as a club that is in a European competition in real life if they will be in them at the start of the manager mode?

I asked that question the other day but noyone got back to me but now with people owning the game hopefully we can find out

So i went in to pick up FIFA on my lunch, there was a massive group of 14-25 year olds just standing around the shop 'waiting on fifa' I asked one of them and I swear 10 of them IN SYNC turned around and went 'we were here first'

ok then....

The guy came out and just went 'aye Kris, it's not been delivered yet, come back later'

Will get it when I finish work tonight but man are people desperate.

I heard no, simply because they don't have the license for the European competitions. If they were to put in the correct teams then it would imply that they have made the competitions they don't have licenses for, so instead you have to wait a year and qualify.

I heard no, simply because they don't have the license for the European competitions. If they were to put in the correct teams then it would imply that they have made the competitions they don't have licenses for, so instead you have to wait a year and qualify.

Ok, thanks, that is what I had guessed about previous years, I guess it is just the same.

I wouldn't argue much with the score because 8.5 is still good, but the review itself is pretty poor, the gameplay is not similar at all so why suggest playing FIFA 10? Sigh.

Exactly I was playing the Fifa 11 demo earlier and I'm playing my season mode with Ac Milan now on Fifa 10 and its alot different in my opinion

Anyone else think the creation centre online is a bit ****? The faces are more or less completely the same to each other, and you can't add personalitythingymabobs. I don't mean traits, I mean the other, actually useful kind.

Just made my guy, and he looks nothing like me :(

Rather depressing tbh.

I heard you were good, what's up with Amateur mode? ;)

It's not, every upload on ea is amatuer, go look around at other goals and see for yourself. Don't know when they are going to fix it either.

It's not, every upload on ea is amatuer, go look around at other goals and see for yourself. Don't know when they are going to fix it either.

That's odd, considering they got it right on the FIFA10 uploads. Couldn't they just use the same coding to get it right?

Nice free kick anyway, that's something on FIFA that I can't do (Despite how easy they actually are).

That's odd, considering they got it right on the FIFA10 uploads. Couldn't they just use the same coding to get it right?

Yeah I'd of thought it would be quite simple to fix as well.

Nice free kick anyway, that's something on FIFA that I can't do (Despite how easy they actually are).

Cheers, yeah they are easy like FIFA 10 but they look nice regardless. My VP was only rated 79 in free kicks and I've scored a lot of them already, I wish it was harder and had more error to it like the new penalties.

Does anybody know if it is true that you will now be able to select a goalkeeper as your virtual pro. I have just been told this is a new feature for fifa 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back