The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA Theatre - Save highlights from any match – including online – right to your hard drive to view, replay or upload to easportsfootball.co.uk at any time.

This feature will be incredibly interesting if people on FM-Base have a game and upload it for others to watch (And judge).

FIFA Theatre - Save highlights from any match – including online – right to your hard drive to view, replay or upload to easportsfootball.co.uk at any time.

This feature will be incredibly interesting if people on FM-Base have a game and upload it for others to watch (And judge).

Yea I was quite pleased for this feature, for ages I've wanted to record online goals/games but I don't want to fork out £100+ to capture in HD, could get a SD capture card cheap but I can't stand playing in SD at all.

Will be great for the forum tournaments held.

Epic Cover for North America

Last edited:
I am just a bit cautious as the last two fifas i bought my playstation broke a week afterwards

On a FIFA podcast it was announced that there will be tournaments in the Online Clubs mode similar to the UT ones where you store them in a trophy cabinet. He also mentioned that the midget CB issue has been resolved which is a major plus :)

On a FIFA podcast it was announced that there will be tournaments in the Online Clubs mode similar to the UT ones where you store them in a trophy cabinet. He also mentioned that the midget CB issue has been resolved which is a major plus :)

I think i peak on behalf of anyone who plays ANY in fifa clubs out there,

thanks **** for that.

But on behalf of my other life(as a lump) **** SAKE

Rutter tweeted about a demo date announcement on Tuesday. I'm guessing it will be around september 10th.

http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa?v=wall&story_fbid=426518589287

Join us here on the EA SPORTS FIFA Facebook page from 2pm CET (1pm UK time) from Tuesday 17th August for first-look FIFA 11 videos. Including:

- The first official FIFA 11 gameplay trailer.

- Details of where to watch the EA SPORTS press conference LIVE from Gamescom in Colgone, Germany, where FIFA 11 producer David Rutter will reveal brand-new information on the game.

- Ask David Rutter questions right here and we'll put them to him as soon as he steps off the press conference stage. We'll record the whole thing and post the video exclusively here on Facebook.

- More gameplay videos, including the first ever FIFA 11 Top 5 goals compilation straight from the Gamescom show floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.