The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned off passing power assistance, and I'm even liking the game more and also put cross assistance to semi :)

That freekick was brilliant, I struggle with freekicks, hit the bar a few times but I just seem to have trouble keeping it down even when I hold the button to do the driven shot..

That freekick was brilliant, I struggle with freekicks, hit the bar a few times but I just seem to have trouble keeping it down even when I hold the button to do the driven shot..

Thanks buddy, proberbly the best goal I have scored on FIFA, par the flukey half way ones. ;)

Hey, I'm seriously considering buying FIFA 11 for the Nintendo Wi,, as I don't have a 360 or PS3, but I've never had a Fifa game before (I know!), but I was unsure whether the Wii version was much different? Can someone advise me on whether I should buy the game or not, and what the differences are between it and the PS3/X-Box versions?

Thanks!

I am suprised they even gave him any legs tbh, as they made him so ******* slow.

It's like they've never watched Carroll play, he has decent pace (no Obafemi, but not slow) and a very good workrate, but in game he's slow and they cry about his lazy attitude...

He has high potential in career mode, I think I saw that he can go over 80 overall. But that's no use when you want to use him online. I might bump his stats up to what they should be using edit mode, not like I play ranked matches.

Can any off you guys help me out with the new controller settings

auto swiching, air balls , auto, manual

auto switching move assistance low, high , none

passing power assistance on/off

i dont understand what these three new settings do i would like to no whats the best to use

Can any off you guys help me out with the new controller settings

auto swiching, air balls , auto, manual

auto switching move assistance low, high , none

passing power assistance on/off

i dont understand what these three new settings do i would like to no whats the best to use

Autoswitching:
Air Balls (CPU changes player for you when ball is in the air; corners,goal kicks etc)
Auto (CPU switches player to best positioned player all times)
Manual (You do all player switching)

Move Assistance:
High (Switched to player continues to move in direction they were for a couple of seconds)
Low (For a second or so)
Off (You gain immediate control of direction and speed)

Passing Power Assistance:
Off (You have to get the power of your passes vaguely correct)
On (The game does the work for the ****** player who can't work out how to use the right amount of power)

You get nets like that by going on game settings in the main menu, then into visuals and you can change net shape and tension

i recon the people on the xbox have went down hill since last year, ive played 7 online matches and won all of them easily

i recon the people on the xbox have went down hill since last year, ive played 7 online matches and won all of them easily

I won the first 9 and then lost 2 in a row, then won 5 more and lost 6 or 7 in a row after that. You get more of a challenge around level 8-9. But I'm not very good at it so it may be just me struggling.

I won the first 9 and then lost 2 in a row, then won 5 more and lost 6 or 7 in a row after that. You get more of a challenge around level 8-9. But I'm not very good at it so it may be just me struggling.

doubt it tbh

i think the only way to score on a regz on legendary is to use someone tall and strong (Drogba, Anelka, Milito , Ibra even Chamakh) itz ****** hard i bought podolski because of his pace and his left boot but people like zat knight and samba are bodyin him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back