The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone had a bug when you go to play a rematch and change teams, then you go into team management and you have the players from the last match instead and there all number 10 wtf, then go into a match and it crashes. Happened me 3 times against my friends yesterday

Happened to me once yesterday.

when he is playing though he owns :)

Maybe so.. ;)

I've noticed that the through balls are much harder to do which makes you pass it around more.. It's quite annoying. I've resorted to crossing it in with the smallest strikers in the Championship.. Fun.. :@

Maybe so.. ;)

I've noticed that the through balls are much harder to do which makes you pass it around more.. It's quite annoying. I've resorted to crossing it in with the smallest strikers in the Championship.. Fun.. :@

I have found that 'lofted' through balls are really good, and normally evade the defenders.

I have found that 'lofted' through balls are really good, and normally evade the defenders.
same, apart from when i played with newcastle because Andy Carrol was ****, he should be better than 74

same, apart from when i played with newcastle because Andy Carrol was ****, he should be better than 74

I am suprised they even gave him any legs tbh, as they made him so ******* slow.

World Class, defenders seem to catch up quite easy with any speedy player.

World Class, defenders seem to catch up quite easy with any speedy player.

try it on legendary, they catch up then overtake you lol im using United against Notts County, Nani against some one i haven't heard but he caught me after having 10 yards on him :|

try it on legendary, they catch up then overtake you lol im using United against Notts County, Nani against some one i haven't heard but he caught me after having 10 yards on him :|

what do you expect if you play on legendary for him to let him past :P

what do you expect if you play on legendary for him to let him past :P

certainly not. but whether its on semi-pro or legandary, a player as fast as Nani (90 odd pace) should'nt be caught by a League One right back (58-60 stats) fullstop. lol

also, what is up with champions-league two stamina? i no they are less talented players than the premier league but i mean come on, after two games they have no stamina left? its a joke

Has anyone found the staff upgrades, my Macclesfield team lose fitness after one game :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back