The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few small bugs I've noticed;

- Duplicate squad numbers. I had two players with the number '20' and two number '3's'. Also when assigning squad numbers it doesn't tell you if somebody is already allocated the number number you are switching to, until after you've already made the change.

- After you play a match and the screen with the player ratings shows, the players all have a white shirt on, not the clubs shirt. The only exemption seems to be my virtual pro. (only noticed this on career mode).

- Unable to complete certain virtual pro accomplishments. e.g. Score a volley from inside the area, despite scoring quite a few times from volleys set up by kick ups inside the area. Also the arena became quite 'glitchy' after trying/completing a few accomplishments.

Do you need to burn the songs onto a disc for the 360?

Do you mean OFF a disc ON to your xbox?

If you want to hear your songs i imagine (haven't done this since original xb) but you burn it on your 360 then choose the option in the fifa music/tracks menu?

Do you mean OFF a disc ON to your xbox?

If you want to hear your songs i imagine (haven't done this since original xb) but you burn it on your 360 then choose the option in the fifa music/tracks menu?

No, he means what he said. You have to burn songs onto the CD, but as an audio CD so up to 80mins/99 tracks per disc, and then rip them to the 360 and put them in a playlist. You can then assign this playlist as your menu music from My FIFA 11 > My Music & Chants > Custom Music & Chants > My FIFA 11

Can't say I've played much online. 2 wins out of 2 though and neither quit. No problems at all.

I do enjoy beating people with Palace when they're playing as Barca. They're honestly so bad it's funny.

Just finished my first season as Liverpool, and I finished 3rd. I'm playing on Professional, and I didn't buy anyone, just started 2nd season and signed Aguero! And Kroos :)

Just finished my first season as Liverpool, and I finished 3rd. I'm playing on Professional, and I didn't buy anyone, just started 2nd season and signed Aguero! And Kroos :)

how far did you get in the carling and fa cup ?

had a bug earlier on stevenage save where at kick off other team only had 2 players on field at the start of match which were the two kicking off and I had none and straight away the player that kicked off shot from half way line and scored then all the players appeared :S

how far did you get in the carling and fa cup ?

Carling Cup - Quarters!

FA Cup - Can remember? Quarters? Or round before I think..

Had all Prem teams in them both, with the exception of Leeds!

Played this quite a few times since arriving yesterday and I started on professional; after trouncing United with Arsenal 5-0 I stepped up to World Class and, with the same teams, beat them 6-2. :S

Carling Cup - Quarters!

FA Cup - Can remember? Quarters? Or round before I think..

Had all Prem teams in them both, with the exception of Leeds!

i've got liverpool in the carling cup 1/4 finals

and haven't got far enough to get to the fa cup

right chaps some real help needed

i have spent the last TWO hours downloading these, putting them in to playlists, assinging them to each english club.

problem 1) i have played 4 matchies with different teams and have not heard the entrance music once

problem 2) i do not hear any crowd chants at all.

problem 3) i hear MY music all the way through the game

problem 4) the goal music comes on after every goal fair enough, but seriously when do you hear goal music for a goal the AWAY team have scored?

problem 5) since putting these on, my game looks so slow its unreal

help much appeiracted please.

Reminds me of Pro Evo SO much. Crystal Palace's and CSKA Moscow's kits are so similar

****, no gamerscore for going a season without simming, abit late to find that out now.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back