The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do u find ur vids? i uploaded mine ,and then i go on my player hub on easportsworld and they arent there

Question, I have created a team on Creation Centre but have no idea how to implement it onto my game? Someone help please took hours!

first of all save it so it say private of public then it should automatically bookmark it onto your console then go on to my fifa 11 click on creation centre it will load up and it will be there.

Probably my favourite song on FIFA this year:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLYyXZIGozk"]YouTube - Dan Black Wonder[/ame]

My favourite song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2H1-rz-94"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Have this song blazing out of the speakers when walking on to Old Trafford, Pumps me up to hit teams for 6 !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg9rLdUwNP4"]YouTube - Chris Brown - Yeah 3X - FULL VERSION [HQ] [NO TAGS] With DOWNLOAD Link[/ame]

The soundtrack this year is fantastic. The best I've heard from them. Caribou, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Gorrilaz, Black Keys, Dum Dum Girls, We Are Scientists, Two Door Cinema Club, MGMT, Massive Attack, Groove Armada, Jonsi and LCD Soundsystem. All brilliant.

cant wait for ultimate team. I know all the little tricks now. Like the 59 minute trick for those who played it last year. If its free it just means ill spend more on microsoft points for gold packs lol. Some of the signings on career are retarded. some of the weirdest

Dirk Kuyt to real madrid
William Gallas to man city
Hernan Crespo to Spurs
Joe Ledley to man utd was the weirdest. :O

cant wait for ultimate team. I know all the little tricks now. Like the 59 minute trick for those who played it last year. If its free it just means ill spend more on microsoft points for gold packs lol. Some of the signings on career are retarded. some of the weirdest

Dirk Kuyt to real madrid
William Gallas to man city
Hernan Crespo to Spurs
Joe Ledley to man utd was the weirdest. :O

What was the 59 minute trick?

What was the 59 minute trick?
You skip to 59 minutes on the bit where you buy players. when people make mistakes and put people up for less than they are worth, you have to be the first to pounce. I got Julio Cesar 91 overall for a 1500 buyout doing this. when UT was really popular he went for 30k plus.

Yea you get loads of bargains on the 59th minute mark, got Iniesta for 1000 coins once and sold for 13k. Problem is beating others to the bargain.

Yea you get loads of bargains on the 59th minute mark, got Iniesta for 1000 coins once and sold for 13k. Problem is beating others to the bargain.
i missed out on a 15k villa once and i also missed out on a 750 COIN lucio. was so annoyed. Cant believe people are that stupid though. After about 2 months or so the method dies out though

i missed out on a 15k villa once and i also missed out on a 750 COIN lucio. was so annoyed. Cant believe people are that stupid though. After about 2 months or so the method dies out though

Some people just don't know the value of what they have. The market also crashed on 360 because people with JTAG xbox's were duplicating players and in the end everyone had all the best players so it got pretty boring.

Hopefully they fix that problem or it will get stale after a few months like FIFA10 UT did.

Scored an awesome bicycle kick with Saha on a ranked game earlier but the guy quit out so I couldn't upload it. :'(

Shame when they quit you can't see replays.

scored a really good online goal last night with Michel Bastos, it was out of nothing, was at the corner flag, was facing away from the goal as i dribbled to the top corner of the box and he smashed it into the top corner at the near post

scored a really good online goal last night with Michel Bastos, it was out of nothing, was at the corner flag, was facing away from the goal as i dribbled to the top corner of the box and he smashed it into the top corner at the near post

Yeah, and I scored from the half way line with Titus Bramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back