The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I cant see Jose going to a scout a Madrid and saying '' Dont bother going to Milan to see that wonderkid. There is a guy in league 2 in England scoring 15 goals a season against semi-pro teams. Get him signed up and get Benzema out.''

well for a start its a game, secondly like i said, talent pops up all over the place whether its through the Barcelona youth system or through a club in the South African 3rd division. if you have talent and clubs become aware of you, they will look at you.

look at the likes of Bebe in real life, went from a Portugal D3 side no one had heard off to Man Utd all because a scout saw him. it does happen

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

anyone else realised how strong lukaku is on the game ?? ive out muscled vidic a few times with him :D

he is a beast mate lol

Played my first 11 vs 11 game the other day and as I feared the other team`s goalkeeper kept running out and trying to score. http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/39478774 - this was my first of four goals just blasting it into an open net and look at the final score lol

11 v 11 games are well annoying when the people controlling keepers run out and whe people dont ever pass they just try and run past the whole team and score every time they are on the ball :@

not tried an 11 v 11 game yet, but i have played as a GK in 5v5's.
don't mean to brag but I am potentially the next casillas

not tried an 11 v 11 game yet, but i have played as a GK in 5v5's.
don't mean to brag but I am potentially the next casillas

how have you done a whole season as be a goalie? i tried one match and didn't have one thing to do lol

can some one help me im arsenal in career mode i have chamakh, van persie and lopez up front but i cant seem to score against teams like bolton on world class. I get long range shots which the keeper always saves but as for getting in the box im getting pushed a round. Is it about formations, controller settings or something else because scoring on world claass even professional is ****** hard

can some one help me im arsenal in career mode i have chamakh, van persie and lopez up front but i cant seem to score against teams like bolton on world class. I get long range shots which the keeper always saves but as for getting in the box im getting pushed a round. Is it about formations, controller settings or something else because scoring on world claass even professional is ****** hard

the best thing to do mate is practice practice practice !! :)

I have just got the game, (PS3 version) yesterday and always play against my brother, but none of us can get the hang of how to take penalties on it. Anyone willing to explain to me?

I have just got the game, (PS3 version) yesterday and always play against my brother, but none of us can get the hang of how to take penalties on it. Anyone willing to explain to me?
as you are about to take the penalty, aim to the side you want it to go.
then press circle when it is in the green area, and let go of the aiming button

Press shoot when the bar is in the green zone, hold in a direction for no more than a second.

And how much power can you go up to without blazing it over??

when taking a penalty, press the power button as close to the green box and release at least half way power. once released, start aiming where you want the ball to be placed.

ok so first 11 v 11 game,
I make a brilliant save from just infront of the penalty spot, then catch the following corner.
then some ***** on my own team decides to run into my net twice.

pause > quit to arena > yes.

lol...so 11 vs 11 is annoying? I thought there will be some "teamwork" among players around the globe

Last edited:
Found a glitch when i go to the rena there comes up Kaka with a leeds kit on :S

It's quite a big leap for the PC version using the same engine as the consoles. The old 2005 engine was just too ugly to bear anymore(one of the reasons I loathed FIFA 10 on PC). I still have a few grievances here and there, but the new look makes up for most of them. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back