The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just got the game, (PS3 version) yesterday and always play against my brother, but none of us can get the hang of how to take penalties on it. Anyone willing to explain to me?

To make it simple, press circle (B for xbox) on the green bar, but don't press circle for too long, also press left or right.

On be a goalie I am doing a career with Shemichael but my outfield players cant seem to score and I dont get very many shots at me. I'm playing it on WC aswell

I was a little rusty after going so long without playing any Fifa games, but I'm getting the hang of it now. :P

But I hate penalties. The goalie always seems to dive the right way when I take one. I've had 4 penalties and he's gone the right way every time. Even when I put them right in the corner it gets saved. :S

won 5 lost 1 online i think now :) the loss was a very very close 1-0 he/she scored a late free kick :(

Just signed Xabi Alonso, 2nd season for Valencia. £20million. Ahh, I :wub: FIFA 11.

Career mode is way to easy signed wright-phillips, fletcher and adababyor(sp) for blackburn on the 1st transfer window wtf?

Career mode is way to easy signed wright-phillips, fletcher and adababyor(sp) for blackburn on the 1st transfer window wtf?
Yeah, AI signings are strange too. On my save Manchester United signed Nicklas Bendtner. oO)

Yeah, AI signings are strange too. On my save Manchester United signed Nicklas Bendtner. oO)

They bought Kanoute and Jagielka on mine

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Isn't there a chairman difficulty that differentiates the amount of money and how hard it is to sign players like there was in fifa10?

There is a board difficultly, idk if this influences the actual negotiations as well or just gives you a few million less to spend though

Question, I have created a team on Creation Centre but have no idea how to implement it onto my game? Someone help please took hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back