The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wont pre-order this, will just wait for release date and hope Morrisons & Sainsburys etc sell it for £25 again :)

Thats what i'm doing i pre ordered out of littlewoods and it cost me £60 :'(

not quite sure what it means but i have just pre-ordered my game from Game and with it you get a bonus feature. Early acess to creation center. not sure what this means, does anyone?

not quite sure what it means but i have just pre-ordered my game from Game and with it you get a bonus feature. Early acess to creation center. not sure what this means, does anyone?

Creation Centre is a place on EAsportsworld.com where you can create teams and players for use in the game (offline/non-ranked modes)

You know when you pre-order, do you pay for it there and then? Or pay it on release date?

the money comes out of your account the day or release or something the pay before.

For those who are interested in player likeness, here is a video from the playtest gamerbase had at the Emirates on Monday.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

The player faces kick in around 6:20 in the video. Some of the players look spot on, some of them look ok. It's not a gamebreaking thing for me, but I thought some of you might like to see it.

Be a goalkeeper doesn't look half bad, I'll definitely give it a go.

Gamespot have released the first non-cam exclusive gameplay video
http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/fifasoccer11/video/6274809

+ Gamespeed seems to be very reduced
+ underhit passes are collected by opposition so those who ping-pong are going to have to find a new strategy
+ Pressure seemed good but it's two devs playing so untill you get two meatheads playing you can't tell for sure.

- Same boring commentry, fed up of Tevez with his bulldog like approach anyone?

Obviously there will be more things I consider to be a problem or unhappy with when more videos surface/I play the demo, but from that video it looks a lot better than FIFA 10 to me.

What do you guys think?

Gamespot have released the first non-cam exclusive gameplay video
http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/fifasoccer11/video/6274809

+ Gamespeed seems to be very reduced
+ underhit passes are collected by opposition so those who ping-pong are going to have to find a new strategy
+ Pressure seemed good but it's two devs playing so untill you get two meatheads playing you can't tell for sure.

- Same boring commentry, fed up of Tevez with his bulldog like approach anyone?

Obviously there will be more things I consider to be a problem or unhappy with when more videos surface/I play the demo, but from that video it looks a lot better than FIFA 10 to me.

What do you guys think?

Looks good, I noticed there are a few lines of commentary I haven't heard before but most of it was recycled. Gameplay looks better than last year but I won't be able to tell until they release the demo.

When's the demo out? Thought it was today :S

watching this video i found a few things that really anoy me still.

player entrance, yes i no its pickey but with all the tech EASports has and they for what ever reason cant make a tunnell for which the players come out off instead of already lined up on the pitch before walking out (i hope at Old Trafford they finally come out of the corner, highly doubt it though)

commentary is just boring and ****. i find myself doing my own most of the time, i think its time for a change dont you?

i have noticed the same boring graphics during half time and full time

i wonder if the penalties are the same as the ones of the world cup game?

obvsiously these are the only things i have noticed by watchin a demo, maybe there will be more things or improvements once the game is fully finished.

i have had an idea for 2011 already though, "be a referee mode" would certainly be a mode i would give a chance too lol would be funny as ****

also the game times. sometimes in manager mode you get games during the day or games at night. whats wrong with fifa creating a time of day (late kick offs) that start in day light and end under floodlight?

Last edited:
When's the demo out? Thought it was today :S

Anyone?

i have had an idea for 2011 already though, "be a referee mode" would certainly be a mode i would give a chance too lol would be funny as ****

This has already been mentioned by a few people - me included - in the official thread. Would be a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back