The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good teams for the demo. But who are Inter of Milan :p?

Barcelona, Arsenal, Lyon and NY Red Bulls will be the teams I use most on the demo , maybe Leverkusen the odd time.

Barcelona are going to be one **** of a team on this game, especially as everyone will use them online no doubt.

Probably wont pre-order this, will just wait for release date and hope Morrisons & Sainsburys etc sell it for £25 again :)

good teams for the demo. But who are Inter of Milan :p?

I copy & pasted it and didn't realise it said that :eek: I wouldn't take the post seriously now, it's more than likely rumour.

Nice selection of teams there. Im on holiday till early September so hopefully it'll be out be then

Barcelona, Arsenal, Lyon and NY Red Bulls will be the teams I use most on the demo , maybe Leverkusen the odd time.

Barcelona are going to be one **** of a team on this game, especially as everyone will use them online no doubt.
how do u know about the demo..??

Last edited:
Can't wait until it comes out !

I can finally hear "Goodnight Irene" on Fifa :wub:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlpv_Reha0&playnext=1&videos=JMXZDuXMye8&feature=sub"]YouTube- FIFA 11: Official Gameplay Trailer[/ame]

Im going to train my Pro to be a super playerwith stas in the 90s. Then proceed to be ***** when using him online.

Status
Not open for further replies.