The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike (Madrid) 2 - 3 Jones (Barca)

was 2-1 down and scored 2 in last 2 minutes to win!
:D :D
well played mike...

(Mike) France 3 - 2 Spain (*Jones*)

Close game, threw it away at the end by letting him equalise but a speedy counter - along with an unusual Casillas press - I managed to sneak a win :) Good game.

(*Jones*) Inter 1 - 2 (Mike)

Thought I was going to give it away at the end again. Referee blew for full time as I conceded a corner, but I ain't complaining :P

(*jones*) Tottenham 3 - 0 Arsenal (Mike)

scoreline flatters me tbh, good game, until mike got mardy and started taking me out un-necessarily :P
belter from defoe though :D

Had a few games over the past few days:

(Me) Wolfsburg 5 - 1 FC Bayern (pokiuki)
Solid game and a Dzeko hatrick. This was also the game where I scored the definitive Goal of the Month winner but wasn't able to upload it, thanks to being online. Tragic. :(

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 2 Everton (Redrup)
Didn't deserve anything from this game through lack of chances created.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Everton (Redrup)
Close-fought match which could have gone either way. I think the final tally was 10 shots on target for him, and 8 for myself, with possession being slightly in my favour.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Everton (Redrup)
Dominant performance. Dzeko hatrick wouldn't have been too much to ask for, given his performance.

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 3 Everton (Redrup)
Plenty of chances and lots of possession. Goals were quite fortunate from my point of view, but judging by the stats, I would have been gutted not to have given him a close game.

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 1 Sampdoria (JDY)
Had the better chances but failed to take them. My finishing against JDY is always abysmal, and today was no exception.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Sampdoria (JDY)
Deserved win after a dominant performance. Could and should have been more, but my finishing let me down again.

(Me) AEK Athens 1 - 3 Real Madrid (JDY)
Why AEK Athens? IrishScouse told me to be them on IRC, so I duly obliged. I didn't expect to score, let alone win, so I was pleased with the result in the end.

I've also played a few games recently:

(Me) Real Madrid 2 - 3 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Was 2-1 up and had a chance to make it 3-1 via the penalty spot but missed. He went on to complete the comeback. However, all the stats were in my favour. As of this point he has refused to rematch me.

(Me) Real Madrid 5 - 1 Barcelona (Pokiuki)
Dominated him from stat to finish, could have been into double figures had I taken my chances.

(Me) Real Madrid 6 - 2 Real Madrid (Pokiuki)
He played better in this match as reflected in the stats at the end of the match. Good game in the end.

(Me) Real Madrid 4 - 3 Barcelona (DMF)
Very good game, end to end at some points and could have gone either way. Fortunately I managed to clinch the winner after coming back from 3-1 down.

(Me) Spain 2 - 1 England (DMF)
Another close game which could have gone either way, I managed to pick up the win subject to a wonderful finish from none other than David Villa in Extra Time.

(Me) Inter Milano 3 - 1 Spurs (DMF)
Slighty more comfortable game for me, seemed to have control of it a bit more. He got a man sent off when I was 2-1 up then I went on to score the third in the final few minutes.

Good games guys.

I've also played a few games recently:

(Me) Real Madrid 2 - 3 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Was 2-1 up and had a chance to make it 3-1 via the penalty spot but missed. He went on to complete the comeback. However, all the stats were in my favour. As of this point he has refused to rematch me.

(Me) Real Madrid 5 - 1 Barcelona (Pokiuki)
Dominated him from stat to finish, could have been into double figures had I taken my chances.

(Me) Real Madrid 6 - 2 Real Madrid (Pokiuki)
He played better in this match as reflected in the stats at the end of the match. Good game in the end.

(Me) Real Madrid 4 - 3 Barcelona (DMF)
Very good game, end to end at some points and could have gone either way. Fortunately I managed to clinch the winner after coming back from 3-1 down.

(Me) Spain 2 - 1 England (DMF)
Another close game which could have gone either way, I managed to pick up the win subject to a wonderful finish from none other than David Villa in Extra Time.

(Me) Inter Milano 3 - 1 Spurs (DMF)
Slighty more comfortable game for me, seemed to have control of it a bit more. He got a man sent off when I was 2-1 up then I went on to score the third in the final few minutes.

Good games guys.

Fancy a game later?

Quite annoyed by the latest game.

(*Jones*) Werder Bremen 3 - 2 Wolfsburg (Me)

Gifted him a goal early on by dallying on possession with my left-back, and he crossed it for an easy header. Scored a nice equaliser and went to extra-time, which I was confident about given my late dominance in the match. Grafite is through on goal and forces him to bring his goalkeeper out of the goal, where Dzeko is ready for the rebound and slots it home. Second half of extra-time, I think he changed formation to a more wide-attacking one, and he got two crosses in and scored both from headers. 3 goals from headed goals... shocking how easy it is to score those on this game. Nerf please.

Well done Jones, but you've encouraged me to add some more rules to my signature. No replayx3 when you score, no replay and especially no replayx3 when you miss (!!!), and pausing mid-game to mess about with your substitutes/formation is annoying too. Wait until the ball goes out of play or the half ends.

(*Jones*) Werder 3 – 2 Wolfsburg (Billy)​

Went to extra time and probably deserved a draw, scored late on to win with all stats pretty even

(*Jones*) Werder 1 – 0 Atletico Madrid (Coach Carter)​

Only just won, scored in 90th minute with a quick counter​

Lucky to win as well, feel coach deserved it more and hit the woodwork a couple of times​

anyone wanna game?
ps3? PSN: pl9308

(me) Werder 1 - 5 Barca (DMF)

he raped me, all over, how he only scored 5 i dunno!
and messi got 4!

DMF bosses, well played mate!

Unlucky Jones. You had the ball for longer periods of time, but I just managed to tuck my chances away.

Great game though.

Unlucky Jones. You had the ball for longer periods of time, but I just managed to tuck my chances away.

Great game though.

great game? you destroyed me haha!
possession was pretty equal suprisingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back