• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
(me) Bayern 1 - 2 Lyon (Kevymatts)

As good as Kevy was, I was equally as bad,
didn't deserve anything from the game
well played :)

Im dissapointed that Chelsea don't have the Gold PL winner badges on their sleeves but im hearing that Utd had theirs last season!!!!

(*Jones*) Benfica 1 - 0 Porto (Me)

A good game for both teams, pretty much middle-of-the-park stuff but Jones got the goal - a header - in the first half.

(*Jones*) CSKA Moscow 0 - 2 Villarreal (Me)

Well it's about time I ****** won! Two early goals by Rossi sealed it. All me in the first half, switched off for second half and it was much more evenly contested. Managed to hold out in the end.

(me) Benfica 1 - 0 Porto (mike)
excellent game, end to end stuff and both players could've won it,
fortunately it was me that did!
(A)

(me) CSKA Moscow 0 - 2 Villareal (mike)
He absolutely raped me this game, probably poorest i've ever played.
everything was good until i got into the final 3rd, then i fell apart!

Redrup (Manchester City) 3 - 0 (Juventus) JDY

Redrup
(Everton) 2 - 0 (Borussia Dortmund) Brian95

Redrup
(Manchester City) 2 - 0 (Roma) Billy

Redrup
(Everton) 2 - 0 (Wolfsburg) Billy (Left the game after the 2nd goal went in on the 21st minute.)

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Redrup (Real Madrid) 2 - 1 (Chelsea) Mally

The scoreline certainly doesn't tell the whole story here, Cech put on an absolute master-class in goal, while his defending with Alex was impressive to say the least. After dominating possession for the whole match and putting some very good shots on target, I'm disappointed with a 2-1 scoreline but happy with the win.

Redrup (Real Madrid) 5 - 1 (Barcelona) Mally

This was more like it, managed to take most of my chances this game, similar to the first in respect to who controlled the match.

Had a good night tonight, 6 played, 6 wins.

Redrup (Manchester City) 3 - 0 (Juventus) JDY

Redrup
(Everton) 2 - 0 (Borussia Dortmund) Brian95

Redrup
(Manchester City) 2 - 0 (Roma) Billy

Redrup
(Everton) 2 - 0 (Wolfsburg) Billy (Left the game after the 2nd goal went in on the 21st minute.)

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

The scoreline certainly doesn't tell the whole story here, Cech put on an absolute master-class in goal, while his defending with Alex was impressive to say the least. After dominating possession for the whole match and putting some very good shots on target, I'm disappointed with a 2-1 scoreline but happy with the win.

Redrup (Real Madrid) 5 - 1 (Barcelona) Mally

This was more like it, managed to take most of my chances this game, similar to the first in respect to who controlled the match.

Had a good night tonight, 6 played, 6 wins.

Must give you a game tomorrow night so mate <)

Didnt mention I was 1-0 up untill I got a stupid sending off haha. No only messing I was dominated.

I'll give anyone a game, if they want. Gamertag: CubicAvatar

And before you ask, no, nothing to do with the ****** movie. I've had various tags with "Avatar" in it for the past five years or so, and James Cameron had to go and ****** steal it. Anyway, yeah, I'm free for most of the rest of today so add message me telling me who you are, add me and we'll have a game.

Jack (Spurs) 3-3(p) Frankie (AC Milan)

End to end for the most part, with Jack scoring what I thought was a winner in the 83rd minute, only for Ibra to run down the other end to net an equalizer. I went on to win on penalties.

Good game.

(*Jones*) Sevilla 1 - 2 (Me)

**** defending for every goal here. I was on top first half, pretty even second half, was lucky to hold onto the win.

(*Jones*) Sevilla 1 - 2 (Me)

**** defending for every goal here. I was on top first half, pretty even second half, was lucky to hold onto the win.

I was absolute tosh until the last 20 minutes of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back