The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA 11 passing ***** in this game, so stupid :/

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

what a ***** game, freezing every 5 seconds nearly :S

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

See people using that lob through ball over your defence, ruins the game like,so stupid when you have a strong player up front. good game though,well match that is :/

(me) Werder 3 - 2 Lyon (kevymatts)
I went 2 nil up within 65 minutes (rather undeservedly so) after Kevy hammered me first half and he hit the woodwork a couple of times. Thought it was over until he scored twice late on (81, 90) to equalise and take us to extra time, up pops my man, Arnautovic again in the 90th minute to win me the game!
excellent game, particularly in the 2nd half, game was end to end stuff which neither deserved to lose!

NOTE:
anybody want a game?
add the PSN in my sig!

Non-stop freezing in games :/ also lob through balls are gay, two games too nite an 3 assists came from it :/

(me) Inter 2 - 1 Barcelona (coach carter)
excellent game, could've gone either way imo,
Eto'o and Coutinho won it for me whilst messi has to get goal of the game
good game danny!

Hey guys, haven't been on in a while, but I have one quick question about the FIFA 11 lounge mode.
Me and my friends set up a league in the lounge mode and we were wondering how the points system works? If someone could send me a link to a thread that describes it that would be great, cheers

Don't think I'll be playing FIFA11 ranked matches for a long time. Deservedly won my first 6/7 games and my last 3 matches I've played like a 5 year old...it's so frustrating because I know I could beat them on another day so easily :@ XD

(Me) Athletico Madrid 2 - 2 Inter (*Jones*)
(After Extra Time)

Didn't deserve a draw, he was on top 75% of the game I'm sure. Not complaining though :)

(Me) Germany 1 - 2 Spain (*Jones*)

Looked to be going into extra time after a Mesut Ozil free kick (was it a free kick?) and a
Torres headed equaliser. Jones won it with 4 minutes to go with a quite epic Torres curler from
the edge of the area. Well played, probably deserved win too, I couldn't hit the target for ****.

(*Jones*) Liverpool 2 (aet) 3 AC Milan (Me)

Re-creation of one of, if not the, best ever Champions League Finals, Liverpool vs. Milan. It was all Jones in the 90 minutes normal time, I must admit; the first three goals were headers. Ronaldinho (legend!) levelled on 89 minutes and Jones was fuming XD plenty of chances for both teams in extra time but Ibra won it on 118 minutes (H)

(me) Bayern 0 - 4 Inter (JDY)
JDY put on a footballing masterclass here,
beautifull one touch football that ripped me open every single time, just some last ditch tackles and excellent saves that saved me, in truth 4 nil flatters me if anything.
JDY had nearly every stat but possession in his favour.
well played mate
between you and dmf as the best i've played
(K):wub:

(Jones) Bayern 0 - 4 Inter (Me)
Not a bad game for me this. Definately not a vintage performance but still got the job done. Could have been more but my finishing was poor again. Good game, just a shame we couldn't rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back