The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for a game, Danny.

Need some practice, not played properly for a few days.

(*Jones) Fiorentina 1 - 3 Lazio (Me)
(After Extra Time)

Definitely my best turn out yet. 0-0 at full time after a well-fought match, but two ET first half goals and the in was sure to be mine. Jones got a goal back but managed to catch him on the break to score the final goal.

(Me) Wolfsburg 5 - 0 Sunderland (Coach Carter)

Pleased with the win. Decent defensive performance and a range of goals.

(Me) Wolfsburg 5 - 0 Sunderland (Coach Carter)

Pleased with the win. Decent defensive performance and a range of goals.

I was hopeless at the back. Good game tho, Billy! You played well.

Closest offside shout you'll ever see at the end there.

Thought my lob-pass was perfect too. :(

Closest offside shout you'll ever see at the end there.

Thought my lob-pass was perfect too. :(

That's what I was thinking, the lob-pass was also pretty smooth :)

Gyan is a fast little ****, I still think I should have had at least 1-2 goals :'(

(*Jones) Athletic Bilbao 0 - 1 FCG Bordeaux (Me)

I played with 12 men all match - Jones had a definite penalty turned down shortly after my goal, which was a total fluke: right back shot, hit a defender instantly, rolled into the momentum-run of Modeste and he curled it around the keeper, left foot. Good game, bar the ref being on my side.

(*Jones) Athletic Bilbao 0 - 1 FCG Bordeaux (Me)

I played with 12 men all match - Jones had a definite penalty turned down shortly after my goal, which was a total fluke: right back shot, hit a defender instantly, rolled into the momentum-run of Modeste and he curled it around the keeper, left foot. Good game, bar the ref being on my side.

that games ****** me off! one defensive error and then a **** ref has cost me the game :/ well played mike, defended well and I should've buried an early chance!

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 0 Schalke (Mally)

Possession game played throughout. 61% possession was mine through short passing and making him pressure me. Scored two goals in the second-half, though I thought it might end up 0 - 0 for a time.

(Me) Roma 3 - 3 Tottenham (*Jones*)
(After Extra Time)

Really good and funny game. So many errors and a ****** ****-awful defence show from both parties led to a high-scoring game. He's gone Real Madrid now to try and beat me (A)

(mike) Roma 3 - 3 Tottenham (me)
AET
blew a 3-2 lead with about minutes to go,
thanks to some brilliant *sarcasm* defending
really good game though!

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Schalke (Mally)

Disconnected in the 80th minute to the sight of Diego being sandwiched by two of his players. Poor lad. :(

66% possession and 90%+ pass completion in that game says it all though.

(*Jones*) Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Borussia Dortmund (Me)

Jones finally got his win and was well deserved. Three spectacular goals - though two headers - set the game alight. His winner was 6 minutes from time. He had 15 shots to my 8, but I managed a 60-40 rate possession. Good game all in all, really enjoyable.

EDIT: His equaliser was like a minute after mine and was ******* awesome.

Last edited:
(me) Werder 2 - 1 Dortmund (mike)
******* finally! my first win of the night and it's when i go back to using werder!
good game, deserved win imo as both my goals were class.
though that's not to say Mike was bad as I didn't score the winner until the 84th minute?

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 1 Schalke (Mally) AET

Took extra-time to decide this one as my play-style became ever more predictable through prolonged play with the same opponent. Decent amount of possession and pass accuracy still.

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 2p Schalke (Mally)
Even game this. I had more possession, but Mally had more shots on target.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Schalke (Mally)
Even game in terms of shots/shots on target. I had the lion's share of the possession again, but it took an injury-time winner to settle it, as seen below:
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/43415262

All in all, good, fun games. Would like to play you again, Mally.

(me) Werder 1 -1 Zenit (martinbissett)
He scored in the 86th minute with what looked like the winner
only for arnautovic to pop up with the equaliser in the 89th
draw after extra time, seems a fair result.
I edged possession whilst he edged shots.
good game
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back