The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Jones) Bayern 0 - 4 Inter (Me)
Not a bad game for me this. Definately not a vintage performance but still got the job done. Could have been more but my finishing was poor again. Good game, just a shame we couldn't rematch.

sorry mate, i'm knackered, going to bed shortly!

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Sampdoria (JD)
Deserved result after second-half dominance. A game of few chances, and a fewer goals.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Villarreal (JD)
Two goals a-piece scored within 10 minutes of the match starting, then it quietened down with JD's winner coming in the mid periods of the second-half. He had a man sent off in the late period of the game but I was unable to capitalize before the final whistle.

Good games.

Had a few games with Billy a while ago, he insisted that we be our league teams which I wasn't too fond of because i'm pretty awful with Sampdoria.

(Billy) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Sampdoria (Me)
Was a bit of a rubbish match in general. Both of us were just cancelling eachother out until he got the goal and it opened up a bit. I dominated the first half both possession wise and shots, but he came back into it in the second. A draw would have been a fairer result.

(Billy) Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Villarreal (Me)
Bit more open game, both of us went for the win. I went infront early on then missed about two sitters which could have put me out of sight. He then scored the equalizer and he got better from then on. I scored my second towards the end of the first half and took a deserved lead into the break. Second half he was better for periods, but nothing really happened up until the 70th minute when my CB got sent off (Got the ball clearly). Managed to hang on to get a deserved victory.

Good games Billios.

I'll have a quick one. I've already sent you a FR, but if you didn't get the message, add JDY11.

Just loading it up now mate, I'll invite you.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

(me) Roma 2-3 Inter (JDY) AET

if you ever wan to know how good you are at this on the PS3, play JDY. He is brilliant at the game. Very quick passer and good passer at that too. Scoreline doesn't indicate the way the game went, I had 3 shots, all on target. 2 were free kicks resulting in a 28 yarder from Totti. But good game, he throughly deserves his win and more goals at that.

Just played Toddzy_1. What a frustrating game that was. These were the stats to give you the rundown:

Toddzy:
Goals: 2
Shots: 3
Shots on Target: 3
Possession: 48%
Shot Accuracy 100%

Me:
Goals: 3
Shots: 16
Shots on Target: 12
Possessio: 52%
Shot Accuracy: 75%

Don't know what's wrong with me today, had about 6-7 one on ones and missed them all. On another day I could have been out of sight. Fair play though, you passed it around a bit and took your two shots well :P Good game mate, I'll play you again sometime when I've got my shooting sorted out. :)

I also need to improve. Felt as if I was very predictable and you already knew what my next move would be, on the other hand I had no idea about yours. Your stats given clearly show what the scoreline does not. Not going to say like I should have won, I played defensively throughout after reading Jones' scoreline. Will not do so next time. :) but good game mate!

I also need to improve. Felt as if I was very predictable and you already knew what my next move would be, on the other hand I had no idea about yours. Your stats given clearly show what the scoreline does not. Not going to say like I should have won, I played defensively throughout after reading Jones' scoreline. Will not do so next time. :) but good game mate!

glad i could be of use ;)
toddzy, i'll have you a game at some point....

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 0 Schalke (Mally)
Took my chances, and Mally missed his to give me a comfortable win here. Scoreline could have been different in another game, with Mally hitting the post in the second-half.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Schalke (Mally)
Scored early on in this game, but was unable to score more despite Mally picking up a red card in the latter stages of the match.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Schalke (Mally)
Same scoreline as before, but no red cards this time around. Decent game, with few chances overall and close-fought possession.

(Me) Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Schalke (Mally) AET
Mally scored at 83 minutes, I scored immediately after at 85 with Diego and Dzeko linking up well. Mally managed to score what proved to be the winner in the middle of extra-time.

(Me) Wolfsburg p0 - 0 Schalke (Mally)
Won the game on penalties in a match with very few chances for me, but Mally could have put the game beyond me a number of times with Huntelaar through on goal.

Word on the street is that FIFA 11 Ultimate Team is out on November 1st.

Watch this space.

Word on the street is that FIFA 11 Ultimate Team is out on November 1st.

Watch this space.

I Listen to the podcasts, and that is true :)
And yeah its free :D

And you can do auctions online on the laptop now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back