The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone?

This has already been mentioned by a few people - me included - in the official thread. Would be a good laugh.

19th sept i believe mate, dont hold me on it though.

search a few pages back and its posted in here

as for the ref mide, i think it would be a good laugh, would send people off for no reason aha, bit like the ref mode on wwe smackdown vs raw, be completely cuntish towards one side lol

Fifa annoys me, there is no doubt it is a great game but it has the potential to be much better than it actually is. EA seem to promise us these brilliant new features every year but, looking at that video, not much has changed! Pro Evo seems to be making giant steps to improve the game and yet fifa seem to be making minor changes every year. In my view, the gameplay still needs major work, it just doesn't match up to pro evo. Little things like when Martin Tyler and Andy Gray are talking about a club, and then all of a sudden break into whats happening about the game, without finishing what they were saying, makes the game unrealistic. I'm guessing that the easiest way to score on this years copy is to do a 1-2 with your strikers and find yourself through on goal, where a simple side footed effort into the opposite goal never fails to bring success. I buy both games every year and like most of you, find both of them have their advantages and disadvantages.

19th sept i believe mate, dont hold me on it though.

Demo is set for the 15th September.

I'm not too fussy when it comes to pre match visuals, after seeing them once I always tend to skip them.

Demo is set for the 15th September.

I'm not too fussy when it comes to pre match visuals, after seeing them once I always tend to skip them.

neither have do i mate but it would be nice to have different visuals from one game to the next, the old ones get boring so

I like the idea of the little in-game updates, like in the first half it flashed up the accurate passing percentage.

i like to see little graphics like that, passing, shooting, corner statistics etc like you get in a real live game

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz22WLE9uZY"]YouTube- FIFA 11 Next Gen gameplay footage[/ame]

Looks the same and same commentary, And if you look at the other thread thats on the recent threads now you can see the creation centre is a fail, Only good thing so far is trophy celebrations

Too many times I've been let down by Fifa, so I'm not getting my hopes up, as it will probably be a let down.

I'm going to play it before I buy it.

usual lame commentary:

"Hi Im Andy Gray and im glad to be here!" :)

still cant wait for this though

Well guys, a demo is still a work in progress the commentary and stuff still might change, as they still have quite a bit of time to do the little tweaks. It may not change though.

Little things like when Martin Tyler and Andy Gray are talking about a club, and then all of a sudden break into whats happening about the game, without finishing what they were saying, makes the game unrealistic.

This ****** me off beyond point at times

Well guys, a demo is still a work in progress the commentary and stuff still might change, as they still have quite a bit of time to do the little tweaks. It may not change though.

In a recent FSB podcast they mentioned the dev team are able to tweak the game server side quite easy, not sure how it works though. I know however the new stamina and fatigue system wasn't finished in time for the demo but is in the retail version.

26 days till release guys :)

10 days till the demo... anyone else looking forward to the demo let alone the full game?

Am I the only one to notice that there is written REFIEREE written instead of REFEREE ? ( 0:41 )

Demo is usually a bit disapointing imo. Last years was, and that prevented me from buying the game on release day. When I did buy the game I loved it, so I won't read too much into the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back