The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question

I managed Arsenal in 1st Season(Won the league)
I am going to move to Chelsea who finished second last season.

Will I still be able to play European Games, with Chelsea finishing second??

cheers

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to PSN?

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to PSN?

A load of my mates are apparently.

Last night I was told I had to re-accept the T&C's before I could sign in again, haven't been on it today so far..

A load of my mates are apparently.

Last night I was told I had to re-accept the T&C's before I could sign in again, haven't been on it today so far..

Okay, cheers. Waiting to play against Brian 95 for the tournament. What's happened to that thread?

I am holding off as long as possible before parting with my cash. I'm so sick of EA releasing broken games and never fixing them properly.
I got so frustrated with the last game dropping players in be a pro mode and the management bug where you work really hard over several seasons, only to sign for another club and have a negative balance.
It killed my interest in the series and will wait until I find out how bad 11 is before buying it.

Played RobsonMusgrave last night...

DMF (Porto) 6-1 (Tottenham) RobsonMusgrave

He got trolloped. Was really on form and just battered him.

Anybody want a game right now on PS3?

Anybody for a game of Fifa tonight on the PS3?
PSN is: ArgyleLadConnor

Aston Villa (Me) 3 - 4 Porto (DMF)
Chelsea (Me) 4 - 1 Barcelona (DMF)
Portsmouth (Me) 6 - 2 Cardiff (DMF)

All very good games- The first one I thought I would win after racing ahead, but you come back, with superb attacking play- Darn at me hitting the post with an open goal, in the final minutes of ET.

The 2nd game was rather tight- After getting the 3rd goal, I was able to push on for the 4th, but certainly didn't deserve that big a scoreline.

The 3rd time was unlucky for DMF. He had a player sent off early on, give away 2 penaltys- The game could of been different, 6-2 certainly a bit flattering.

Good Games, Well Played.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XBJKz-P7A"]YouTube - Fifa 11 - Randomized Players Glitch[/ame]

A glitch when I was playing lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back