The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My record is:
played 146, won 61, lost 74, and drawn 11. Also have quite a few games where people quit on me where i'm winning, now THAT ****** me off

Having told myself I wouldn't renew my xbox live until the exams were over, I've caved in and my new one arrives on Tuesday. Back to FIFA online!

My record is:
played 146, won 61, lost 74, and drawn 11. Also have quite a few games where people quit on me where i'm winning, now THAT ****** me off

I hate that so much , i dont care if i am getting beat 4-0 at 1/2 time , i still keep playing. I hate people that quit. And you never know just remember Newcastle - Arsenal .....

i played a guy who quit after i went 1-0 up like 20 mins into the game i bet his record is like played 10 won 10 and like 200 DNF

I think it's pretty easy to keep up a very good win/loss ration untill you reach about level 22-24, then you start playing 'good' players, but it's still not that hard to win.

I'm level 29 and I constantly yo-yo between 28-29.

Not that difficult but I tend to try and use different teams a lot so hard to get used to teams.

neh, playing online- Manchester City v Man United, I was United- I went about 5-0 down and just started trying to get players sent off. By the 90th minute I had 1 defender left on the pitch, and it was 11-0. I made a rash tackle and then the match was abandoned because I had too many sent off, and it was recorded as just 3-0.

So, if your losing badly, just get 5 players sent off ! (A)

neh, playing online- Manchester City v Man United, I was United- I went about 5-0 down and just started trying to get players sent off. By the 90th minute I had 1 defender left on the pitch, and it was 11-0. I made a rash tackle and then the match was abandoned because I had too many sent off, and it was recorded as just 3-0.

Wow you suck. I hate players like that. If you're going to do that then there's no point playing the game. If you're getting beat 11-0 then you deserve to lose 11-0. End of..

Fail.

Cool, will do it now

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

W7CK3D K1D 2 - 1 gatez4000

Ozil scored a chipped winner in the 90th minute for me woooo!

missed at least 2 absolute sitters though sooo annoyed about **** manual shooting but next game i beat a guy as barcelona with man city 3-0 scored 2 beauty's! will post them later in the rate my goal thread which seems to have died as no one is rating goals anymore :( i liked getting ratings and rating others!

I've got a pretty good win/draw/loss ratio, not sure of it exactly but will post when I am home in an hour ish. Is pretty good though.

My win percentage used to be about 70% with 150 or so games played, but recently I've been just **** and only won probably 10 of my last 30 matches. Had 4700 points and all, now only about 4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back