The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed at least 2 absolute sitters though sooo annoyed about **** manual shooting but next game i beat a guy as barcelona with man city 3-0 scored 2 beauty's! will post them later in the rate my goal thread which seems to have died as no one is rating goals anymore :( i liked getting ratings and rating others!

Yeah full manual is a love hate relationship. I made the switch for this version of FIFA and I've gotten pretty good at it, but I still have some shocking misses every once in a while. You can't lose focus for a second or next thing you know your shot has just gone out over the touchline for a throw. When you do put together the perfect build up and finish it off well, it is so much more rewarding than playing assisted. And my skill moves have gotten so much better since I started playing full manual cause I have to rely on dribbling when I'm having one of those days where my passing is a bit off. If you ever want to have a full manual game, just drop me a pm. I'm done with school on thursday, so I should have some more time to play.

Wow you suck. I hate players like that. If you're going to do that then there's no point playing the game. If you're getting beat 11-0 then you deserve to lose 11-0. End of..

meh.

If I played without any sendings off it would of been 5-0, it was quite enjoyable. Not something I do every game so you know, I'm allowed some fun while playing Fifa, surely? Or does that make one big noob, who sucks because I lost one game badly.

Yeah full manual is a love hate relationship. I made the switch for this version of FIFA and I've gotten pretty good at it, but I still have some shocking misses every once in a while. You can't lose focus for a second or next thing you know your shot has just gone out over the touchline for a throw. When you do put together the perfect build up and finish it off well, it is so much more rewarding than playing assisted. And my skill moves have gotten so much better since I started playing full manual cause I have to rely on dribbling when I'm having one of those days where my passing is a bit off. If you ever want to have a full manual game, just drop me a pm. I'm done with school on thursday, so I should have some more time to play.

i've been slowly changing over for the past month or so and i still can't get my passing really good but i'm getting better, my crosses are my best manual thingl and my skill has got much better but not just the actual moves but just like when to pass and when to take a bigger touch but my shooting sometimes goes straight into the top corner and is an unstoppable shot but i havn't been playing recently cos i'm halfway through my GCSE's so i'm a bit out of touch and my shooting has been woeful recently but slowly getting better, dropped a few levels on ranked online but will get them back soon (6)

My record used to be decent up until about christmas, cba to maintain it.
Also, you should be winning every match up until about game 30-35. Before that there's no real challenge.

Wow you suck. I hate players like that. If you're going to do that then there's no point playing the game. If you're getting beat 11-0 then you deserve to lose 11-0. End of..

Just a game, don't get worked up about it remember you still won, it's not like there's a goal difference rule.

doing a Swansea manager mode and really enjoying it, first season we were in an out the playoffs positions then it came to the last 3 games i was in the playoffs postions with it in my hands and i done an Arsenal ;) and lost my last 3 games and finished 10th :(.

So in the summer i bought a quality Champ RB in Gunter a Fast CB to replace the old Monk and Charlie Adam to beef my midfeild up, My Team is....

De Vries

Gunter Williams Baptiste Rangel

Adam Pratley Britton

Dyer Lambert Sinclair​

A shame they removed features from Career Mode rather than adding.

i've been slowly changing over for the past month or so and i still can't get my passing really good but i'm getting better, my crosses are my best manual thingl and my skill has got much better but not just the actual moves but just like when to pass and when to take a bigger touch but my shooting sometimes goes straight into the top corner and is an unstoppable shot but i havn't been playing recently cos i'm halfway through my GCSE's so i'm a bit out of touch and my shooting has been woeful recently but slowly getting better, dropped a few levels on ranked online but will get them back soon (6)

Yeah I've also been doing the yo-yo up and down the levels. I go through phases where I play alot and can move up the levels, but when I'm not playing so frequently, I go into a freefall. But full manual is definitely something I'm going to stick with, because once you get the hang of it there is just so much more room for creativity. And the long shots with manual shooting are rediculously good.

i just cannot to the passing it's soo difficult one little change and it goes to an opponent i'm using semi for passing but manual for everything else gotta agree i love the long shots!

I'm in a career with cardiff and i won the championship my line up is now (5 games into the next season)

-------------------marshall--------------
mcnaughton--egginham--gypes--naylor-- <<awfull backline
--------delph---cohen----mcphail-------
beckham---------------------wittingham <<beckham was on the TL and his crossing is awesome
----------------davies----------------- <<divies just plays in witingham and heads home beckhams crosses

record is 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses

pretty good for my first season in the prem

Can anyone help please
If i create a team on fifa 11 ps3 can i play them in manager mode?
i want to create chelmsford city and stick them in the lowest playble div then add my v.pro is this possible?
thanks sorry if the answers obvious im a noob when it comes to console stuff
thanks again.

Anyone want a game now on PS3? PSN - DMF93_7

Add me, and I'll accept you and kick your *** then send you home crying.

I'm new to this XL stuff, so can I ask if a 20gb hard drive is big enough to get demos, films etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.