The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hide my fury for the ******* EA servers! Once, i was winning 3-2 (it was a hard-fought comeback), then up to the 80th-something minute, the game disconnects due to i assume a server problem, and i was awarded nothing.

A few days later(actually today), i was again winning 3-2 and the game froze while preparing for a throw-in, the sounds were still there, you could press the start button but it said you couln't go the menus becuz they were in possession. The game stood still there like for 5 min., I assume it was a server problem again, so i signed out and ran the game again. Guess what, it was counted as a forfeited match by me.

Absolute bollocks. Didn't know whether that dude cheated or whatever, but one thing's for sure is that the servers are ****. It's extremely frustrating because these things only happen when I'm winning!

Off topic guys, Just wondering. sorry for my english. When you play career mode if you are a championship club for example Leeds. if you promote to premier league, will the number of the back of the shirts change in to premier league numbers? or will it just be the same (championship numbers font) Ive played a lot of careers but never tried a championship club.

Hmm.. :/

I am getting a box come up saying my Online pass is either corrupt or could not be found. When I click download/re-download online pass, it says there is an error verifying it. Considering I have been playing fifa online since the day it came out, seems a bit odd.

Anyone know a way of fixing this problem?

If someone can find it, there's a leaked FIFA 12 video showing the new impact system...

It's been posted elsewhere, some thread to do with FIFA12.

Hmm.. :/

I am getting a box come up saying my Online pass is either corrupt or could not be found. When I click download/re-download online pass, it says there is an error verifying it. Considering I have been playing fifa online since the day it came out, seems a bit odd.

Anyone know a way of fixing this problem?

I'm having this problem aswell. :(

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Think I know what it could be actually, Xbox Marketplace is down at the moment and there is some link between the two.

Think I know what it could be actually, Xbox Marketplace is down at the moment and there is some link between the two.

Ah that could be the issue, will wait and see what happens. Was well looking forward to some fifa earlier. :(

Ah that could be the issue, will wait and see what happens. Was well looking forward to some fifa earlier. :(

XboxSupport on Twitter have confirmed it to be the problem, there is a team working to fix it atm.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Marketplace is back.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;L_X_4CQsK5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_X_4CQsK5s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Has any one else had this ive just played 500 games with my vpro no achievement how to you fix this any help be great or is there no way to get the achievement

Started playing ranked matches online for the first time, not doing too badly either (for my standard): played 34 won 24, lost 5, drawn 5 (hate people who end the match as a draw!).

Has any one else had this ive just played 500 games with my vpro no achievement how to you fix this any help be great or is there no way to get the achievement

Its a stupid one mate, I had to play alot more before I got it. And my one mate did to, yet another friend played LESS than 500 and got it :s

Started playing ranked matches online for the first time, not doing too badly either (for my standard): played 34 won 24, lost 5, drawn 5 (hate people who end the match as a draw!).

Thats a very good record you have there. I normally take the match to ET+Penalties, but if lets say I've been 3-0 down and drew 3-3, I might not risk and take the draw.

My record so far is-
P: 143 W: 70 D: 14 L: 59

we just won are 10th cup would been great to get it after the cup run hope i do get this and the 100 rank game one to lets hope fifa12 be nicer

Thats a very good record you have there. I normally take the match to ET+Penalties, but if lets say I've been 3-0 down and drew 3-3, I might not risk and take the draw.

My record so far is-
P: 143 W: 70 D: 14 L: 59

Cheers, only ever played against friends before. Started playing a couple of days ago and haven't stopped, enjoying so much even if I am getting beat a few times.

Oh and that's not a bad record either.

Hi guys, I have just posted a thread in the Fifa section where I'm looking for players for my Pro Team. Please leave a message on the tread if your interested

Playstation, Xbox or PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.