The FIFA 12 Thread

[video=youtube;YAR6I_T-uVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAR6I_T-uVc&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Some of those are class but the second one is just a celebration lol

Some of those look like ******* wrestling moves!! :p

I haven't had issues as bad as those, but I had one where my player fell over, another one of my players ran over him and fell on top of him, and neither could get up till the ball went out of play, which, it didn't for about 20 in game minutes.

Can't say I'm fussed on the new tackling - such a "revamp" reminds me of 2003 (I think?) when they brought out the ability to make your team mates make runs and it slowed the whole game down.

On the PS3, wasn't it originally X that harried/conservatively tackled while square was a slide tackle? Took me ages to work out it was O when playing the game despite completeing the tutorial at the start of the demo.

The Arsenal kickoff in that vid was one of the funniest things I've seen all year.

I think the best one is the goalkeeper power launch of Ibra, thats one big dude he is boosting into the air!

Can anybody tell me when the creation centre website is going to launch?

26jeM.jpg

I get the early release tomorrow :) Hopefully you'll be able to play online.

I get the early release tomorrow :) Hopefully you'll be able to play online.

Me too. Probably just do career mode or some UT if it's up and running tbh. Might see if I can start the fifa club up as well :)

Me too. Probably just do career mode or some UT if it's up and running tbh. Might see if I can start the fifa club up as well :)

Ill probably just practice some jew goals :) Might start a series on Youtube dedicated to jew goals :p

UT is released when the full game is released.

Ah thats a shame. although, it is the full game tomorrow? Just that season ticket holders get it early?

Well yeah it's the full game, but I meant full release. Tomorrow will be everything apart from UT AFAIK, but UT is definitely released when the game is fully released.

Nope, Jew goals sounds pretty appealing though :S

Well, it is basically the full game, just without UT. Which is a shame, but I don't have a problem waiting, gives me time to hone my skills ;)