The FIFA 12 Thread

Does anybody know if CM player growth is going to be fixed/improved?

here's the 39 tracks that will be the fifa 12 playlist, and i have heard of a good few of the bands lol

Key: Artist - Track - Album - Country

Alex Metric & Steve Angello Open Your Eyes UK / Sweden
All Mankind Break The Spell Australia Simple Desire
Architecture in Helsinki Escapee Australia
Bloco Bleque / Gabriel O Pensador So Tem Jogador Brazil
Chase & Status No Problem UK
Crystal Castles / Robert Smith Not In Love UK / Canada
CSS Hits Me Like A Rock Brazil
Cut Copy Where I’m Going Australia
Digitalism Circles Germany
DJ Raff Latino & Proud Chile
El Guincho Bombay (Fresh Touch Dub Mix) Spain
Empresarios Sabor Tropical USA
Foster the People Call It What You Want US
Givers Up Up Up Australia
Glasvegas The World Is Yours Scotland
Graffiti6 Stare Into The Sun UK
Grouplove Colours (Captain Cutz Remix) USA
Japanese Popstars Let Go UK
Kasabian Switchblade Smiles UK
La Vida Boheme El Buen Salvaje Venezuela
Little Dragon Nightlight UK
Macaco Una Sola Voz Spain
Marteria feat. Yasha Verstrahlt Germany
Monarchy The Phoenix Alive (Kris Menace Remix) UK
Pint Shot Riot Twisted Soul UK
Portugal. The Man Got It All (This Can’t Be Living Now) USA
Rock Mafia The Big Bang USA
Spank Rock Energy USA
The Chain Gang Of 1974 Hold On USA
The Hives Thousand Answers Sweden
The Medics City Holland
The Hives Thousand Answers Sweden
The Naked & Famous Punching In A Dream New Zealand
The Strokes Machu Picchu USA
The Strokes Machu Picchu USA
The Ting Tings Hands UK
The Vaccines Wreckin’ Bar (Ra Ra Ra) UK
Thievery Corporation Stargazer UK
Tittsworth & Alvin Risk feat. Maluca La Campana USA / Portugal
TV On The Radio Will Do USA
Tying Tiffany Drownin’ Italy

I was looking forward to it, but I feel on the full game I will get destroyed even by AI, Cause cant get to grips with the tactical defending, Probably gonna have to take a few defeats for change, which is a good thing I suppose it keeps it realistic

the games great, the best Fifa yet but in the demo its REALLY boring how nearly every game i play ends 1-1 due to the 2 second games :S

Played 4 games online so far, won 3, drew 1. It's quite funny, some people just have no idea how to defend :)

Career mode has been ok, bit boring, not really my kind of thing. Can't wait for UT to come out on friday though.

Enjoying the game so far but the new H2H set up is AIDS.

I keep getting people wearing the same colour kits as me :( and the same teams, like Barca v Barca, Man U v Man U etc

Basically, you choose your team, kit, formation/squad, and all that before you are connected to another player. So you don't see what team they are or anything before the game, only when you actually join the game.

Basically, you choose your team, kit, formation/squad, and all that before you are connected to another player. So you don't see what team they are or anything before the game, only when you actually join the game.

ah lame, H2H is pretty much all i play on fifa.

Why would they change the H2H set-up? Sigh.

What?! That's ******* stupid.

That sounds properly retarded tbf.

Lots of people's DNF%'s are going to go up because people pick the same kits etc.

I can understand the formation and squad as sometimes you don't want to wait or don't have enough time, but surely they should make you choose the kits when your in the game. I don't think DNF is affected in the first 5 mins of the game.

That sounds properly retarded tbf.

Lots of people's DNF%'s are going to go up because people pick the same kits etc.

Indeed. Although, personally, I am always a bit wary when quitting games, last year I quit before 3mins a few times due to lag or other issues, and at least 3 times, bearing in mind I only quit about 10 times, I was credited with a loss. So now I try not to leave, even if it is lagging or I am wearing the same kit as the other team, rather a real loss than a loss with my DNF going up. Sometimes you can win with lag anyway, it's just ******* hard.

But yeah, the update is stupid, you should be able to choose kits before the game, or at least have a code in the software where the base colours of the kits have to have a certain amount of difference in the hexadecimal notation. Surely that would make sense, and make the H2H's playable.

Why would they change the H2H set-up? Sigh.

To make it so that people who want to use a 3* or 4* etc team be able to play H2H without coming up against constant 5*s. The kit thing does seem very silly though, should keep things as they are, but make the kit selection happen after the players have been matched and connected.

i actually have no idea what ea were thinking with the kit thing,
it is actually ******, nevertheless i am looking forward to UT :)